Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 75285

This has had more varients than I have had hot dinners.

In fact they copy I bought came from VMP back when they sold standard pressings (although this one was on orange).

Still, fantastic album if you have never heard it. I have to thank @mcherry and @GritNGlitter once again for first turning me onto this album when they were discussing it over on the old forum years back.

This has had more varients than I have had hot dinners.

In fact they copy I bought came from VMP back when they sold standard pressings (although this one was on orange).

Still, fantastic album if you have never heard it. I have to thank @mcherry and @GritNGlitter once again for first turning me onto this album when they were discussing it over on the old forum years back.
Agreed, great album but the world does not need another variant of this.

Lots of new AP pressings on the store as well, might be a good shout for Internationals.

Analogue Productions

Ordered the Mingus & Junior Wells as a starter. I'm not sure about the other choices but will probably also get the Sonny Stit & might consider the Belafonte (so much cheaper through VMP, it would be amazing if they got a broader stock selection)

A bit disappointed that they haven't added some of the titles I missed first time round though.

though tbh am i the only one who thinks julien baker and alessia cara sound VERY similar...

like if you gave alessia cara a guitar and told her to make indie songs it would be julien baker

View attachment 63120

I just listened to this full album and it's super fucking good. Definitely grabbing! Reminds me of some Flying Lotus & Thundercat.

Back