Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

ignoring the giant elephant that reminds me too much of 6ix9ine in the room

should i use my credits to get FTBC or wait and see if there is an exclusive in the future i might want more, or i might just get that anjimile album since that sounds like its gonna be pretty decent

i still think vinceron is just scalping and flipping and VMP doesn't care because they still make money off someone buying for scalp as they do for a standard customer...

i feel the fact they also steal from urban outfitters is my proof...

though i do love that analog planet writer malachi lui is on our side now

So people are getting temp banned on Reddit for trashing Vinceron? This is juice
Yikes. I'm just catching up on the recent drama.

Pretty fucked up move by the mods to do that. Thank God this place exists - the VMP sub is NOT a suitable replacement for the old forums. Which one of them thought censorship was the way to go? Same way they censored my damn pizza satire post and inspired Very Meaty Pizza. What are they thinking? Are they trying to protect their relationship with Storf/Pauly?

And fuck VMP for allowing this. Either they're artificially reducing stock and allowing markup resellers to play their shitty game, or Vinceron has tons of duplicate accounts and they are doing nothing to combat it.

Yikes. I'm just catching up on the recent drama.

Pretty fucked up move by the mods to do that. Thank God this place exists - the VMP sub is NOT a suitable replacement for the old forums. Which one of them thought censorship was the way to go? Same way they censored my damn pizza satire post and inspired Very Meaty Pizza. What are they thinking? Are they trying to protect their relationship with Storf/Pauly?

And fuck VMP for allowing this. Either they're artificially reducing stock and allowing markup resellers to play their shitty game, or Vinceron has tons of duplicate accounts and they are doing nothing to combat it.

Be interesting to have the mods disclose whether they receive any sort of reward/special treatment from VMP for their moderation of what is supposed to be an independent forum.

Vincerongate has moved out onto r/VinylReleases with over 100 comments, spreadin out like butter on toast now
I just made sure we had him banned on r/vinylcollectors to preempt him coming through to troll.

Glad this is finally getting some attention and hopefully VMP does something. Vinceron has been around a long time and every time VMP was confronted about it they either dodged or ignored it. Time for them to acknowledge it, and if it isn't intentional on their end - it's time to fix the problem.

i feel like the answer is very easy

they dont care if the albums are flipped because they make a profit if flipped because they got to buy from VMP and the mods did temp bans on a couple people because "oh hello this is getting overwhelming"

I just made sure we had him banned on r/vinylcollectors to preempt him coming through to troll.

Glad this is finally getting some attention and hopefully VMP does something. Vinceron has been around a long time and every time VMP was confronted about it they either dodged or ignored it. Time for them to acknowledge it, and if it isn't intentional on their end - it's time to fix the problem.

Maybe the real Vinceron was the friends we made along the way

Mod at /r/VinylMePlease has now started a survey to decide if we can still talk about Vinceron, claiming that it's just giving him free advertising.

He started the survey at 1am, and will close it at 6am.

Like, wut?! Defying all logic and otherwise obvious cries from the community, the poll results are showing "Don't talk about him" by a large margin.

This is so fucky.

Mod at /r/VinylMePlease has now started a survey to decide if we can still talk about Vinceron, claiming that it's just giving him free advertising.

He started the survey at 1am, and will close it at 6am.

Like, wut?! Defying all logic and otherwise obvious cries from the community, the poll results are showing "Don't talk about him" by a large margin.

This is so fucky.
What do you think? I think it's perfectly fine to talk about Vinceron, but the moderator at Reddit is pretty much saying "the more we talk about Vinceron, the more his dodgy business will get promoted". So...I dunno what to think to be honest! 🤷‍♂️

I think it's good people are emailing VMP about Vinceron, even though they might not care about Vinceron bulk-selling their products. At least VMP know that a lot of people are unhappy about Vinceron! 💡

I just want VMP to talk about Vinceron and say what they think! How does he get that many records in his hands?....and are VMP OK with him selling their records at expensive prices! 🤔

What do you think? I think it's perfectly fine to talk about Vinceron, but the moderator at Reddit is pretty much saying "the more we talk about Vinceron, the more his dodgy business will get promoted". So...I dunno what to think to be honest! 🤷‍♂️

I think it's good people are emailing VMP about Vinceron, even though they might not care about Vinceron bulk-selling their products. At least VMP know that a lot of people are unhappy about Vinceron! 💡

I just want VMP to talk about Vinceron and say what they think! How does he get that many records in his hands?....and are VMP OK with him selling their records at expensive prices! 🤔

He’s scum but he’s not breaking any laws, neither is VMP if they are supplying him. It’s not like VMP being shady is news, it astonishes me that we’re talking about this like it’s news. VMP has NO integrity, it’s always been that way.

It's the same mod that handed out the bans, and it seems somewhat disingenuous to conduct a poll in the dead of night to determine if we can keep talking about the guy everyone is currently talking about.

Also, he's concerned because Vinceron just tweeted out that Reddit is giving him lots of business right now. 1) He's a habitual liar. 2) His bragging makes me think the opposite is true.

I think he's shook. Hence the defensive tweets, and the mod is either buying it hook line & sinker, or he's trying to quell the debate.

Back