Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Knock them when they don't reply but in this case my credit was in within an hour of me emailing to ask where it was and I had a reply in roughly the same period saying 'if you don't see it you'll see it soon'... Or words to that effect.

Did anyone notice almost every VMP pressing has a "Waitlist me, please" button? Is this new?

View attachment 59855
Think it’s relatively new. Seems like they’re using it to gauge interest on what would be their most profitable and sure-fire repress opportunities. Seems they implemented it around the time they repressed Blossom Dearie and HBMS.

Decided to send an email regarding my pending orders. Simply put, I'm frustrated. I just want my stuff. I know multiple people are in the same situation and feel the same way, but I'm not interested in hearing people gush about this garbage ass company when BVSC drops and me and multiple other people are still waiting on stuff.

Decided to send an email regarding my pending orders. Simply put, I'm frustrated. I just want my stuff. I know multiple people are in the same situation and feel the same way, but I'm not interested in hearing people gush about this garbage ass company when BVSC drops and me and multiple other people are still waiting on stuff.
What I find most annoying is the inconsistency. I dont actually mind having to wait a few weeks after standard drops for their exclusives (it almost always turns out cheaper for me anyway when free shipping is factored in) but when I get a specific record and other people don't (and vice versa) this is what frustrates me.

For example, earlier I questioned when Fiona Apple's 'When The Pawn' was supposed to be released as I haven't heard anything and couldn't find an expected date and @Pergo kindly told me that he already has his copy from them. I imagine they are struggling with COVID-19 related problems at the moment, but this has been going on way before the pandemic even started.

Last edited:
Back