Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Aloha Got Soul sent out a message to Sound Waves subscribers yesterday that they got word from the plant that their LPs are ready to ship and on time. Hoping this means the VMP version will get out shortly!

They’ve been doing random restocks of this in small quantities. I just picked a second one up that I can sell you at cost once it gets to me if you haven’t found a copy by then.

That’s very nice of you!
Thanks!

Someone get the popcorn, this is going to be fun.
I'm staying out of it on Reddit only because nothing I would say would add value but oh boy, is this going to be a doozy
What’s the story here? Someone getting backdoor VMP releases to flip? I had a look on their discogs and some of their prices aren’t too bad tbh.

What’s the story here? Someone getting backdoor VMP releases to flip? I had a look on their discogs and some of their prices aren’t too bad tbh.

It's not that the prices are "bad" it's that a commercial enterprise is buying up tons of copies to resell taking those out of circulation for the swap or member pool.

The real interesting thing is members of the VMP Reddit were given temp band for talking about this and warned not to bring it up again, from a supposedly independent of VMP community. Really sounds like some mud in the water

Edit: when I say prices aren't "bad" they really are...because you might have been able to get a $23 swap if he didn't get 75 of them in swaps to sell for $36

Back