Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

New Rising release, although I couldn't actually find it in the shop. Only found out about it from a VMP email.

You can only access the album from the email 📧 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: used my 10% discount code and Tina'd!

Last edited:
I know swaps close the last day of the month, but is it possible to add another track after that date? Back when I was a member I could do this, even adding another track after my initial package had shipped, but I don't know if this has changed

Just a heads up for anyone considering the Texas Gentlemen album, there are now less than 20 left in the store. Checked the other day and there were nearly 180 so it's been moving fast.
View attachment 58747

Is this currently in swaps? My theory is they take a certain amount out of their regular inventory and assign them specifically to swaps. Then after swaps close and are processed, any remaining swap inventory goes back in the regular list. So it wouldn't surprise me if that number actually goes back up after the first. I've seen it happen with a few titles in this stock spreadsheet from reddit.

Is this currently in swaps? My theory is they take a certain amount out of their regular inventory and assign them specifically to swaps. Then after swaps close and are processed, any remaining swap inventory goes back in the regular list. So it wouldn't surprise me if that number actually goes back up after the first. I've seen it happen with a few titles in this stock spreadsheet from reddit.
It was not, I was looking to swap for it if it was. They may not have them on hand yet so it wouldn't hit swaps till they had it in the warehouse.

Last edited:

You are right. No way this isn't in swaps in the future. I mean if Isbell went to swaps, no way this won't be there eventually. Probably next month.

was not, I was looking to swap for it if it was. They may not have them on hand yet so it wouldnt hit swaps till they had it in the warehouse.

Ok cool, I thought I saw it in swaps yesterday before locking my pick in. It might then be nearly gone for reals.

I know swaps close the last day of the month, but is it possible to add another track after that date? Back when I was a member I could do this, even adding another track after my initial package had shipped, but I don't know if this has changed
You have not been able to do that for quite some time. All tracks are locked as of the end of swaps as far as I know. You can only sign up with a new account to receive any of the current ROTMs after swaps close, otherwise you can add on next month.

Back