Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Could this link be helpful? I don't know them, but they seem to be in the US and it says the record is in stock.

Elusive Disc is great.
This will probably what I buy whenever I decide to pick up a copy. Thanks for the info, its very much appreciated 😘

Just going to put it on here as well as the Essentials thread.

I was just commenting on how the booklet looks to be a great addition (track-by-track) and @siremobunny pointed out that he has the exact same booklet in his 2015 European Reissue. In the interview, Storf states "we did everything packaging-wise to make this the definitive version of this record.", when in reality that just means a coloured record and art print.

Its still going to be a great set by the looks of it, but annoying the way the interview and accompanying photos reads as if the booklet is something they put together.

I was just commenting on how the booklet looks to be a great addition (track-by-track) and @siremobunny pointed out that he has the exact same booklet in his 2015 European Reissue. In the interview, Storf states "we did everything packaging-wise to make this the definitive version of this record.", when in reality that just means a coloured record and art print.

Its still going to be a great set by the looks of it, but annoying the way the interview and accompanying photos reads as if the booklet is something they put together.
I'll admit that I checked my copy for the booklet to see if I wanted the VMP version...
I mean the art print is cool but is it worth it to buy what is essentially the same pressing but on GZ instead of RTI on coloured wax and the art print.... Nope, that makes no sense

Essentials taken as credit, BVSC picked up through my second sub and, unless Pet Sounds gets restocked, Little Girl Blue getting grabbed on the 2nd... if they keep it in stock...

Played it for the first time in years while I was trying to decide between that and Otis... Which then became a 2nd, 3rd and 4th listen. Its mega. AP is going to be killer for sure

Essentials taken as credit, BVSC picked up through my second sub and, unless Pet Sounds gets restocked, Little Girl Blue getting grabbed on the 2nd... if they keep it in stock...

Played it for the first time in years while I was trying to decide between that and Otis... Which then became a 2nd, 3rd and 4th listen. Its mega. AP is going to be killer for sure
I have it, it's incredible. Good choice. The only funny thing is hearing them move mics around during the session.

I have this release and it's amazing.

yeahh but I think it would be tough to convince a label to throw that in for free when they hope you will buy it on Criterion
Oh for sure there would have been red tape. I'm just saying, I bet VMP could have bulk ordered a ton on DVD for relatively little and still made a profit on the package. I could be wrong. Just in a general sense, it would have been a cool combo that may have solidified the importance of the album.

Back