Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I would assume early response when they only got one or two complaints was “refund” but once it becomes obvious that it’s widespread they bumped it up to Paul or QA/admin and they’re going to the trouble of repress
Man, I think their cs is fucked at this point. Not from this issue, but the way everything gets different responses solutions. They aren’t live chatting or getting phone calls from us. They should have a solid algorithm to follow and there should be some system for reporting issues on a release to prevent multiple answers/resolutions.

The whole ODB and last volume of Parton reminds me of the old days when they scaled too quickly and it seems we are in those days again.

Man, I think their cs is fucked at this point. Not from this issue, but the way everything gets different responses solutions. They aren’t live chatting or getting phone calls from us. They should have a solid algorithm to follow and there should be some system for reporting issues on a release to prevent multiple answers/resolutions.

The whole ODB and last volume of Parton reminds me of the old days when they scaled too quickly and it seems we are in those days again.
A lot of their first tier support is new, from around xmas or new years; I expect as the new folk get their sea legs they’ll get better with confidence.

These are the things that VMP needs to email to 100% of people who subscribe to an affected track.
its probably gonna end up like back when stars had that bad tick on it (which i was the one to show them) and they had to send a typed letter saying "ok our stamper was accidentally scratched so we have to redo it"

Got an update on the ODB
View attachment 199913

Has this been communicated to everyone that ordered this?
I got an email back this morning offering me store credit or to wait until June for a replacement.

If I take the credit do you think I’ll still end up with the blanket replacement?

Last edited:
I got an email back this morning offering me store credit or to wait until June for a replacement.

If I take the credit do you think I’ll still end up with the blanket replacement?

The consistency and communication with this company keep me coming back for more!

This is a problem they know about, haven't actually told their membership about unless you email them, and have I think 3 different solutions that I've seen so far?

Someone got a refund, I got it's going to show up be patient and now they are offering credit or (probably and) wait for a replacement!?

Back