Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Just listening to a few tracks now. Something is fucked up for sure. It’s really weird - I’ve never heard mastering like this. It’s hard to describe, like the soundstage is a narrow vertical column between the speakers.

Yeah this is kind of where I'm landing on. Just... strange sounding.

It's so weird that this (presumably) went through multiple layers of QC that no one ever went "Hmm!"

one nitpick about cicelys masters no one is talking about is her run in grooves are so short.. its not like she doesn't have much space to put her an extra second in... its just that it feels like there is barely a second of preparation before the music start so when you aren't great at hitting the runin its annoying

one nitpick about cicelys masters no one is talking about is her run in grooves are so short.. its not like she doesn't have much space to put her an extra second in... its just that it feels like there is barely a second of preparation before the music start so when you aren't great at hitting the runin its annoying
That’s not necessarily her choice. If the client orders something that should probably be on 2 LPs to be on one, you aren’t going to have much dead wax.

That’s not necessarily her choice. If the client orders something that should probably be on 2 LPs to be on one, you aren’t going to have much dead wax.
yeah but the issue is also on the W which is a 2LP... there is plenty of deadwax in there

Back