Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

View attachment 13562

2010 Def Jam albums

Imagine the nerves if they did MBDTF
This entire list brings back memories of loading up my Zune for my first trip to Las Vegas. I'm hoping for Kanye, The Roots or Big Boi. Wouldn't be shocked to see it be Rihanna either. That Nas/Marley album would be great too, but I don't think that'll happen

All I know is, I'm currently locked out of RHH due to it being sold out which is insane because there's no way that many people wanted HUD Dreams... and if I can't get back in, and it's the Roots... I'm going to... I'm going to... be mad.

I emailed them and they moved me from Essentials to RHH on Friday, even tho it's unclickable!

I know it's not gonna be that, but the only album on that list I would really have any interest in is Love King since it's never been pressed.
All the other good ones are pretty much readily available and/or I already have them.

Ha and to continue the VMP theme of consistency I chatted with them about an hour ago and they did not switch me so.... WHO KNOWS MAN, WHO KNOWS
I asked to be switched too and they also gave me the same response. They told me to just resub when the next ROTMs are announced, like..... WHAT. How am I supposed to do that if the record sells out immediately like the last two have?

I asked to be switched too and they also gave me the same response. They told me to just resub when the next ROTMs are announced, like..... WHAT. How am I supposed to do that if the record sells out immediately like the last two have?
Yes I tried to point that out. I get the impression the pressing numbers may be higher this month so the sub should open up once it's announced. But it's equally likely that pigs sprout wings, all my vinyl spontaneously flattens, and world peace is announced so who in the fuck knows...

Ha and to continue the VMP theme of consistency I chatted with them about an hour ago and they did not switch me so.... WHO KNOWS MAN, WHO KNOWS

well shitttttt,

Ask for Tyler, tell em Jonathan Y sent ya ;)

lmao jk i have no clout. Im sorry guys

I actually would love to see them do Apollo Kids.. I think one of the last great GFK records beyond his most recent output. It's not a classic though and none of the albums on that list are.
I agree. I think MBDTF is the only one that can even be considered classic. Big Boi is great but I'm happy with the copy I own, Apollo Kids is very underrated album, completely slept on at the time too

Jmcg85 definitely doesn’t care for that album. The only songs I remember enjoying were “Sex Room” and “Feelin’ So Sexy”. It’s a dud album. I’d be shocked if Jmcg85 likes that album!
I'm a ludacris fan but that album was the beginning of his decline for me. It's really bad. If I recall correctly it was supposed to be a duo album with shawnna and then turned into that piece of shit after a dispute

Back