Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Are you rich? @NathanRicaud

@Believer101 wants a money zaddy 🤣🤣🤣
We are all rich on here! Sometimes I can’t believe how lucky I am!

I’d say I’m very rich in terms of money spending because I can travel a lot, I eat out a lot, I have an iPhone, I have a great turntable setup, I have so many clothes and I live in a cozy house really close to the beach!

But it’s not all about being rich. You don’t have to travel to have the best time or to be happy. Just finding a passion, having close friends/family that you love and just being truly happy in general is being rich.

You can literally feed a homeless person everyday and spend time with them and that might make you feel really happy everyday and to me, that’s precious and priceless.

Yes, I’m rich in terms of how much money I have and spend, and I love getting a lot of money from work.....but I feel like I’m rich in terms of how fortunate I am in general, in that I travel, buy vinyl, have a close family, live in a civil city, eat well everyday, don’t have to work everyday. Like I’m so rich in that happiness sense.

You would be too @Jmcg85 with your vinyl passion/collection and with your cute daughter and with your happy, bubbly personality! :)

I feel like your rich too @Believer101 because you’re really cute and have a cool sense of humour and love pre-ordering underground hip-hop vinyl releases and you also have a kid you love! 😉

Even having a pet is such a luxury. I genuinely feel like we are all rich here!

I’d say I’m very rich in terms of money spending because I can travel a lot, I eat out a lot, I have an iPhone, I have a great turntable setup, I have so many clothes and I live in a cozy house really close to the beach!

But it’s not all about being rich. You don’t have to travel to have the best time or to be happy. Just finding a passion, having close friends/family that you love and just being truly happy in general is being rich.

You can literally feed a homeless person everyday and spend time with them and that might make you feel really happy everyday and to me, that’s precious and priceless.

Yes, I’m rich in terms of how much money I have and spend, and I love getting a lot of money from work.....but I feel like I’m rich in terms of how fortunate I am in general, in that I travel, buy vinyl, have a close family, live in a civil city, eat well everyday, don’t have to work everyday. Like I’m so rich in that happiness sense.

You would be too @Jmcg85 with your vinyl passion/collection and with your cute daughter and with your happy, bubbly personality! :)

I feel like your rich too @Believer101 because you’re really cute and have a cool sense of humour and love pre-ordering underground hip-hop vinyl releases and you also have a kid you love! 😉

Your rich I'm rich we rich ♥️
tenor.gif

Jeez you really took it to that next level huh

But yes I am rich in love and awesomeness but poor financially. Happy xD

i was so happy to see the def jam clue.. both because it stops VMP from having the "oops" of doin the chance album

and we get a genuinly great album from a beloved label.. i'm hoping its not summertime 06 because i already own a VERY limited edition version of it.. i'm gonna go with either big fish theory or YG's My Krazy Life or Still Brazy

i was so happy to see the def jam clue.. both because it stops VMP from having the "oops" of doin the chance album

and we get a genuinly great album from a beloved label.. i'm hoping its not summertime 06 because i already own a VERY limited edition version of it.. i'm gonna go with either big fish theory or YG's My Krazy Life or Still Brazy
I own all these already. Please we need MNIMN 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

It feels weird to have an album you guessed become the frontrunner, lol

As much as I like Push, I'm unsure if I can justify signing back up for a three-month period just to get MNIMN.

It feels weird to have an album you guessed become the frontrunner, lol

As much as I like Push, I'm unsure if I can justify signing back up for a three-month period just to get MNIMN.
dont you get the ability to just sign up for one month if you already have been subbed before? i just thought that was a thing and i was confused

no because it seemed like jonathan Y did it no problem

Yea I cancelled last month but once they dropped the Def Jam bomb I was like unfff. So I had to resub for month by month in Essentials then email info and ask them to move me over to RHH cuz i wanna avoid the inevitable sell out that will happen August 28th or whatever the date is

Yea I cancelled last month but once they dropped the Def Jam bomb I was like unfff. So I had to resub for month by month in Essentials then email info and ask them to move me over to RHH cuz i wanna avoid the inevitable sell out that will happen August 28th or whatever the date is
Hm, alright. I wonder why I thought they did away with the one-month option? I don't know. But I'd like to know for sure what it is before I sign back up, but then again, if I wait, I'm sure it'll sell out. And even then, if I miss out on Push, it won't be the end of the world. The only thing that would bring me back no questions asked is TLOP or Yeezus tbh.

Back