Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Hm, alright. I wonder why I thought they did away with the one-month option? I don't know. But I'd like to know for sure what it is before I sign back up, but then again, if I wait, I'm sure it'll sell out. And even then, if I miss out on Push, it won't be the end of the world. The only thing that would bring me back no questions asked is TLOP or Yeezus tbh.
ok... if you really wanna join ASAP from what i know you gotta join by around the 24th or so.. and if it sells out before.. maybe i'll PIF it to you for the price of shipping

UGH! 💔💔 but, but I love Yeezus

When I first heard it I didn’t know what to think. I thought KANYE had been listening to too much Death Grips. It grew on me a bit and then it got pushed aside for other stuff. When I went back to it I don’t know how I ever liked it. Some of the beats are cool but the rapping/lyrics are so god awful to me. I’m also not super into KANYE. I don’t know why my fucking phone keeps capitalizing that.

ok... if you really wanna join ASAP from what i know you gotta join by around the 24th or so.. and if it sells out before.. maybe i'll PIF it to you for the price of shipping
that's very kind of you, but don't feel like you have to pick up a copy just for me. but it's very thoughtful, thank you <3

that's very kind of you, but don't feel like you have to pick up a copy just for me. but it's very thoughtful, thank you <3
i was already planning on staying on the hip hop sub so if its pusha T i will do it... i feel fine with it (i was already gonna pay for it even if i gave it away, so might as well give it to a friend)...

i was already planning on staying on the hip hop sub so if its pusha T i will do it... i feel fine with it (i was already gonna pay for it even if i gave it away, so might as well give it to a friend)...
well... ok then! that's very generous of you and I appreciate it. if it's not Pusha T or if you end up changing your mind for whatever reason, that's fine. but if you're still up for it whenever the announcement comes through, then sure, i'll go for it

Back