Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

View attachment 13027

This is my personal copy, a 2012 get on down pressing on double purple vinyl.
Does anyone know what the differences between this issuing and the one that’s about to come out?
Yep this is the one I own. Plastic cover that cracks easy? The new one is a gatefold jacket, says its remastered, I cant recall is this one? Could be just the housing for the vinyl that's different

Edit. I can see remastered on sticker. Just the jacket is different I think

Yep this is the one I own. Plastic cover that cracks easy? The new one is a gatefold jacket, says its remastered, I cant recall is this one? Could be just the housing for the vinyl that's different

Edit. I can see remastered on sticker. Just the jacket is different I think
The write up it says it feature a bonus cut for the first time on waxF3BB205A-417F-438E-9FC1-53E54CD3A4B8.jpeg

I got it and boy is it a thing of beauty 👌🏼
It really is and not to mention the buttercream Vinyl
I’m so jealous of you and @dirty hands! I want that Vince Staples! It would sound so good on the turntable too!

I don’t want the 2LP’s separate. That’s ugly to me, having one album have two different jackets...

The write up it says it feature a bonus cut for the first time on waxView attachment 13031
It's worth saying that the 2017 reissue and Newbury comics pressing both have the exact same description and include the bonus track. First time apparently doesn't strictly adhere to the actual first time pressed in get on down's eyes. This one also looks like the exact same gatefold sleeve as the 2017 release if anyone wants to gauge the quality of it.

He specifically said they would pick Stankonia for essentials. I think it was not too long before the forum died.

Edit: *was murdered
Oh yeah I know he said Stankonia but his reason was that they do the album before the album that was huge which is Speakerboxxx/The Love Below. Just further evidence that its definitely Stankonia

Murdered 🤣🤣🤣

I’m so jealous of you and @dirty hands! I want that Vince Staples! It would sound so good on the turntable too!

I don’t want the 2LP’s separate. That’s ugly to me, having one album have two different jackets...
Keep it in your want list and jump soon as a reasonable price goes up 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Keep it in your want list and jump soon as a reasonable price goes up 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Your talking to Nathan BIG BALLER ricaud here man.. dudes sitting in some yacht as we speak throwing 1s at male strippers.

He doesnt need to wait for a reasonable price he wants it now haha

giphy.gif

It's worth saying that the 2017 reissue and Newbury comics pressing both have the exact same description and include the bonus track. First time apparently doesn't strictly adhere to the actual first time pressed in get on down's eyes. This one also looks like the exact same gatefold sleeve as the 2017 release if anyone wants to gauge the quality of it.

Literally every single pressing beyond the original has that bonus track.

Back