Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I'm just kind of imagining the bullet points just being extremely basic and broad. i.e:

-this is an album
-released in 2019
-we are vinyl me please
-this is music
-made by a rapper
-buy it now pls
That or just the most widely known facts about said artist that don't pertain to the album.

I would also love just random animal facts mixed in too.

That or just the most widely known facts about said artist that don't pertain to the album.

I would also love just random animal facts mixed in too.
-eminem is not actually an m&m, and is also a white male
-big boi is a really big boi
-a snail can sleep for three years
-t.i. is not actually a king, but is a rapper
-slugs have four noses
-kendrick lamar's real name is duckworth. despite accusations from numerous media outlets, kendrick holds to his story that he is not, in fact, a duck.

I had a feeling Knxwledge would sell out, as this is month 3 for people who subbed for OutKast. I expect there to be a good number of swaps for it, so don’t flip when it comes back in a few days like Tical did.

I don't think that anyone flipped because Tical came back. They set up a waitlist, which expressly implies that they expect more copies. The problem was that, rather than contact the people on the waitlist, and do so in time for them to swap, as was promised, they released them to the public at a mark up. I'm sure they got a bunch of angry emails and then dropped the price, but even then, there sure did seem to be a lot of them left for the small amount of swaps they claimed came through, when they told everyone to hurry and buy them quickly at $34. I don't think that putting them up for $23 upset anyone except people trying to flip them, or swap for Earl Sweatshirt albums

-eminem is not actually an m&m, and is also a white male
-big boi is a really big boi
-a snail can sleep for three years
-t.i. is not actually a king, but is a rapper
-slugs have four noses
-kendrick lamar's real name is duckworth. despite accusations from numerous media outlets, kendrick holds to his story that he is not, in fact, a duck.
-Skepta is not a skeptical person, he’s actually very positive.
-Rico Nasty isn’t nasty at all, she’s actually a very sweet and laid-back person.
-Chance The Rapper didn’t become a rapper by chance, he’s naturally talented.

-Skepta is not a skeptical person, he’s actually very positive.
-Rico Nasty isn’t nasty at all, she’s actually a very sweet and laid-back person.
-Chance The Rapper didn’t become a rapper by chance, he’s knows how to rap and does a good ass job.

You've already put in too much effort to work there.
-

3ev9YpH.jpg

Why is this bullet point needed? To coax Anderson Paak fans into the album?

They make it seem like they spend so much time on every release, but it’s clear everything is sort of just haphazardly and last minute thrown together. A job at VMP seems like a piece of cake.
Almost as bad as the "Everything you need to know about our exclusive Sleater Kinney pressing" article containing 0.5 paragraphs about the details of the release and 8 paragraphs answering middle school book project questions like "How often does the band release music?" and "Who else sounds like this band?"

I know a lot of people busy making fun of VMP and their descriptions and saying this is sold out or whatever but I just want to put it out there Knxwledge is awesome. He's a beatmaker from Philly Klipmode collective (Mndsgn / Suzi Analogue / Devonwho) - he's LA based now but he blew up out of that LA beat scene. He's really into freeform sampling kinda like Madlib - but more soulful.

Was going to grab this album anyways just never got around to it, so I guess I'll just get this VMP version.

I know a lot of people busy making fun of VMP and their descriptions and saying this is sold out or whatever but I just want to put it out there Knxwledge is awesome. He's a beatmaker from Philly Klipmode collective (Mndsgn / Suzi Analogue / Devonwho) - he's LA based now but he blew up out of that LA beat scene. He's really into freeform sampling kinda like Madlib - but more soulful.

Was going to grab this album anyways just never got around to it, so I guess I'll just get this VMP version.

we all should of known the west coast album would be a dude from philly ;) just talkin shit knxwledge is good shit

Got the 1 year Sub. back in March. Have only Subbed twice. This time it's for Doggystyle. Lackluster release for what this club sold me on originally. So I went out and got that Fiona Apple release that actually introduced me to VMP in the first place. It is better than I could have hoped for.

Back