Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

BBNG maybe?

edit: nvm im dumb

wtf is BBNG lol you making stuff up now

source.gif

I personally think Hud Dreems sounds kinda... amateurish. Like, I like dirty sounding, sample-based production quite a bit, and I know dude has talent, but this one just wasn't for me. I would have swapped for Skull Snaps given the choice but since I wasn't... I'll just view this as money saved and put toward the unopened 1998 import Me Against the World that will be waiting for me at home today lol 👀

The switch from orange to pink makes the dark figure so much less ominous. Now it just looks like a shadowy radish.
I agree, the original cover is much better, but if they were going to go with the pink cover, at least make the records pink?? or make the cover greyscale to match the color variant? or literally *anything* other than what they did? I thought the alternate cover they did for Cosmogramma was pointless but at least the colors for the records matched the packaging

Cosmo

When I first came here it was such a popular pif even tho people liked it (imma get it one day)
Cosmogramma is an absolute masterpiece.
Just spun mine a few days ago. 👌

And I wouldn’t put it in the same instrumental bracket as Hud Dreems.
Cosmogramma
isn’t meant to be instrumental beats.
At all.

@Jonathan Y said it was good and @Dead C so it cant be all that bad.

I just think itll be cheaper once it sits on VMP store for a while lol

I really don't have much experience with Hud Dreams. My comments were more about the idea of it as a choice, as far as availability otherwise, and being an instrumental selection, etc.

I swapped for Living Legends. I haven't tried this Kxnowledge album and not sure I'm planning to either. Should I?

Barnes n Noble has it for 19 and change (then they offer u a 15% off coupon everyday) It comes out to like 21 something shipped for me. I'll do that down the road if I feel like I need it. It's not colored, but it has Side D and the OG cover of course

Barnes n Noble has it for 19 and change (then they offer u a 15% off coupon everyday) It comes out to like 21 something shipped for me. I'll do that down the road if I feel like I need it
Thanks for the information brother. I just bought a signed nas lost taped 2 Litho to make me feel better about this shitty month lol but now I'm thinking maybe I should try cosmogramma lol

Back