Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Has anyone gotten their Three-6 yet? There was no liner notes booklet with my copy.

I'm only just now starting to spin it. So far Side A sounds fine, no obvious surface noise at the beginning of the record.
No booklet with mine either. Hell no sticker in the box as far as I saw. I think they rushed to get this out and well, it shows.

Has anyone gotten their Three-6 yet? There was no liner notes booklet with my copy.

I'm only just now starting to spin it. So far Side A sounds fine, no obvious surface noise at the beginning of the record.
just received mine in the mail a couple of hrs. ago haven't had a chance to open it up yet.others on reddit haven't mentioned the sound quality is on point and without surface noise also they didn't receive a booklet.

Well, well, well... it was dead silent across all four sides. I didn't even detect a hint of surface noise. Hopefully I'm not jinxing things but maybe VMP and Gz have indeed resolved whatever it was that was messing up their other recent pressings.

I'll hit up CS just to find out what the word on the booklets is: I was under the impression that going forward all tracks would have liner note books and that's why they ditched the stencils. But maybe it's another Bill Withers situation.

just opened my 3-6 VMP package a little while ago it doesn't include a booklet and sleeve has seam split damage. :(

Exactly what happened to me. Seem split at the top and no liner notes. I do have a replacement on the way. I told them about the seem split and liner notes but they never mentioned wether it was supposed to come with them. If not then they should let us know that 3 6 won’t come with them. But I did listen to disc one yesterday and it sounds great.

CS responded and said that at "the request of the artist," there were no liner notes made for Three-6.

Which hey, fair enough. The most important thing are the records themselves and as I said, both sound fantastic to my ears. I'm cautiously optimistic going forward!

Glad to hear positive things about Three 6 so far, I’m thinking of swapping Gram Parsons for it. I’ve been listening to it a lot this month.

Rolling the dice with GZ and Clipse this month. GZ has this one last opportunity to redeem itself but let's be honest, it's like Charlie Brown and the football at this point.
Yeah, I am amazed how vocally dissatisfied you’ve been with VMP over the last half year or so and yet you keep giving them your money.

You realize you can purchase records elsewhere, right?

Yeah, I am amazed how vocally dissatisfied you’ve been with VMP over the last half year or so and yet you keep giving them your money.

You realize you can purchase records elsewhere, right?
Hanging on till my sub expires, so yeah...
I have been spending money at my local more and less with VMP. Once my sub expires I will likely move on for good.

Right on. Hopefully they get their shot together.
That's what I'm hoping with Clipse. Also classics is usually good, but it's been a question of "does the bad outweigh the good?" for awhile. Yeah, I've complained a lot...but it's because I have seen the good VMP has to offer, but the latest stretch has been rather unfortunate.

With this new tax thing for international orders, it's $65 for the main sub plus $41.25 for each additional sub. Which is super lame because i've never had to pay import tax on any orders before and now they add this due to some rule making their already too expensive records even more expensive.
I wanted Clipse and Teddy Pendergrass but $105 is nuts.

Back