Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

❗❗❗ATTENTION ❗❗❗

Just giving a heads up that if anyone cancelled their add-on for the Rap & Hip-Hop track last month (because they didn't want the Three 6 Mafia album), you will be able to add back on your Rap & Hip-Hop track for Clipse's Hell Hath No Fury!

Hell Hath No Fury will possibly be the best R&HH ROTM VMP has ever done, as it is the best coke rap album of all-time, an extremely slick, well-produced album and will be 45RPM! You do not want to miss out on getting a great sounding copy of this masterpiece!!!

Head into the 'Membership' page now and add-on the 'Hip-Hop' track before all the spots sell out!
Wouldn't adding it on now still get you 36 Mafia? I don't want either but I think adding on RHH now would be the opposite of what one should do to get Clipse as it would get em Mafia

Also to clarify, I do want HHNF. Just not from VMP.

Wouldn't adding it on now still get you 36 Mafia? I don't want either but I think adding on RHH now would be the opposite of what one should do to get Clipse as it would get em Mafia
I may be completely wrong but I think if you add if after the charges go through you're set for next month not this. Think the safest time is after your ROTM ships though.

Also to clarify, I do want HHNF. Just not from VMP.
Nope, if you add it now, you will get Hell Hath No Fury! I cancelled my add-on for Hip-Hop and added it back on (I regrettably swapped Three 6 Mafia for Emmylou Harris and then realised I didn't want Emmylou Harris), and then added it back on and it says I'm getting Clipse! My other three ROTM tracks have gone through, so it's confirmed I'm getting Hell Hath No Fury!

Last edited:
I may be completely wrong but I think if you add if after the charges go through you're set for next month not this. Think the safest time is after your ROTM ships though.
Oh yes you are right if you're already a member. It's just if you're starting a new membership that you would get whatever is the current month till the new opening.

Well either way my membership is pending cancellation and I'm elated.

Oh yes you are right if you're already a member. It's just if you're starting a new membership that you would get whatever is the current month till the new opening.

Well either way my membership is pending cancellation and I'm elated.
Oh yeah, if you start a new membership you will very likely get Three 6.

Don't worry, with QC issues and now with people waking up to VMP yelling "SURPRISE, VAT MOTHERFUCKERS!" there will likely be slots opening up left right and centre.
mmmmm I think you're right actually! With the surprise VAT charge, a lot of international subscribers will stop being a VMP member! Sill, I think this album is very popular, and is known to not have a good pressing, and is likely to sell out in its first month!

But yeah, VMP is definitely losing a lot of business due to the QC issues and will lose more with the VAT charges!

For real?!??! I tried this on the chat the other day and got nowhere. I'll email them then.
Interesting. I did it using the Help chat on the page. Here's my email chain with them.

Matty (VMP)
Sep 28, 2021, 10:22 CST
Hey ,

Thanks for reaching out! We have made that change to your subscription, per your request. You should be able to see that change on your end now as well.

I hope this finds you well and feel free to reach back out should you need anything else!
Matty
Customer Support Agent
VMP
Now spinnin': 'A More Perfect Union ' by Titus Andronicus

Sep 27, 2021, 12:22 CST
I see that I can add on the Rap and Hip Hop track but I really want to swap my primary track from essentials to RHH which I am not able to do at this time. Can you assist me in changing my primary track to RHH? Thanks!
------------------
Submitted from: https://www.vinylmeplease.com/account

Don't worry, with QC issues and now with people waking up to VMP yelling "SURPRISE, VAT MOTHERFUCKERS!" there will likely be slots opening up left right and centre.
What VAT charges? I haven't seen anything about that

Interesting. I did it using the Help chat on the page. Here's my email chain with them.

Matty (VMP)
Sep 28, 2021, 10:22 CST
Hey ,

Thanks for reaching out! We have made that change to your subscription, per your request. You should be able to see that change on your end now as well.

I hope this finds you well and feel free to reach back out should you need anything else!
Matty
Customer Support Agent
VMP
Now spinnin': 'A More Perfect Union ' by Titus Andronicus

Sep 27, 2021, 12:22 CST
I see that I can add on the Rap and Hip Hop track but I really want to swap my primary track from essentials to RHH which I am not able to do at this time. Can you assist me in changing my primary track to RHH? Thanks!
------------------
Submitted from: https://www.vinylmeplease.com/account
Guess I got the wrong person. Will roll the dice again and try for Matty.

Guess I got the wrong person. Will roll the dice again and try for Matty.
May-The-Force-Be-With-You-TShirt.jpg

Good Luck!! You'd think their CS would all be on the same page, alas.

re subbed for 3 months don't really want any of the tracks for the month of Dec., i'm subbed only to the HH track but in Nov. i also want Confessions is there any way i can swap for credit in advance since i don't wan't any of the Dec. tracks?

Despite some headaches, I’ve enjoyed VMP membership immensely but VAT could well be a killer blow. Maybe they can set up VMP Europe. If not, the market will be wide open for a European competitor.

Back