Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

just this past weekend i switched my main sub RHH for essential and when i did that the RHH sub had a waitlist me icon so i switched back right away and it let me if that means anything.
Since ATLiens sold out, I figured I would go ahead and add on RHH for the PE album. It is the only one saying waitlist me. The country and classics are able to add on. Does this mean PE is already sold out?

Since ATLiens sold out, I figured I would go ahead and add on RHH for the PE album. It is the only one saying waitlist me. The country and classics are able to add on. Does this mean PE is already sold out?
It means that the numbers in RHH are maxed out going into September. I don't believe everyone who ordered OutKast is going to also get PE, but it will be touch and go at the end of the month.

Someone please remind me why I signed back up for VMP at $40 per record. My July adventures included two rounds of defective Mars Volta records, and now August greets me with a big fat fucking seam split across the top of the jacket and a moderate smooshed corner. Thrilled about dropping $40 on this Outkast with a damaged jacket.

Time to message customer service AAAAAAAAAGAIN. [eye roll]

Last edited:
Someone please remind me why I signed back up for VMP at $40 per record. My July adventures included two rounds of defective Mars Volta records, and now August greats me with a big fat fucking seam split across the top of the jacket and a moderate smooshed corner. Thrilled about dropping $40 on this Outkast with a damaged jacket.

Time to message customer service AAAAAAAAAGAIN. [eye roll]
Check your side D for noise too. Apparently that’s a thing also.

Yeah, noise there too! And two spine splits hidden under the obi. So 3 splits, 1 smashed corner, and side D noise.

VMP, just send me that Lee Morgan in Sept so I can quit already.
I hopped on to another users sub for ATLians and was planning on signing for essentials to get the 2xLP 36 Chambers but yeah, periodically signing up for VMP for an occasional release is my reminder that the stove is hot. They just aren’t worth the price or the hassle. There are plenty of less stressful ways to blow through my pay check with this hobby than dealing with this shit on the regular. At least with Lee Morgan being Classics it seem less likely they will fuck that one up as that is about the only semi reliable sub they offer.

yeah i'm not for sure on that but that's what it's looking like.

Just received OutKast and I’m dreading listening to it... this is potentially my third record I’ve needed replaced from them in the span of a month.

ATLiens and De-Loused in the Comatorium are both huuuuuuuge ROTM’s and GZ have fucked both of them up bad!

I really hope VMP repress Side C/D of ATLiens! I’m sure they will if they’re repressing disc A/B of De-Loused in the Comatorium!

What an absolute mess for VMP! In the end, they’ve decided to partner with GZ, so I wonder how much/big of a fuckup it’ll take for VMP to get another pressing plant to press their ROTM’s!

ATLiens and De-Loused in the Comatorium are both huuuuuuuge ROTM’s and GZ have fucked both of them up bad!

I really hope VMP repress Side C/D of ATLiens! I’m sure they will if they’re repressing disc A/B of De-Loused in the Comatorium!

What an absolute mess for VMP! In the end, they’ve decided to partner with GZ, so I wonder how much/big of a fuckup it’ll take for VMP to get another pressing plant to press their ROTM’s!
You know Nathan means business when there are no emojis.

The problem is GZ is a large pressing plant that can handle the volume that VMP needs. Even with the headaches, it may be the best of all possible worlds.

Also 🦤🤖👻

You know Nathan means business when there are no emojis.

The problem is GZ is a large pressing plant that can handle the volume that VMP needs. Even with the headaches, it may be the best of all possible worlds.

Also 🦤🤖👻
Yes, baby monster is not playing any games when he isn’t using emojis!!! 💯👹🦅❗

Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same thing - GZ can handle the volume VMP require! Ah well, as long as VMP do a repress of the impacted discs to ensure everyone gets a good copy! 🤞

Everybody chant along:

Wu-Tang Clan is gonna get fucked up!

...and this prospect is just so unattractive!

😬😢😡🤬:poop:(n)💣💰
I want to call the GZ pressing plant and chant to the manager:

Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthing ta Fuck Wit!

I just want to be the biggest Karen to them even though they probably wouldn’t give a shit! 😂🤦‍♂️

Back