Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

First two reviews I've seen of ATliens are citing side D noise.... Sounds familiar
Dude, come on! Can't you let us have this one thing?! I know you didn't press it and are just delivering the message. But you know the old saying ...shoot the messenger.

I feel like id be more pissed if the first three sides were good and you make it all that way and then, bam, shit noise sandwich. Just give it to me upfront.

Dude, come on! Can't you let us have this one thing?! I know you didn't press it and are just delivering the message. But you know the old saying ...shoot the messenger.

I feel like id be more pissed if the first three sides were good and you make it all that way and then, bam, shit noise sandwich.
I'm like the fucking grim reaper when it comes to this shit... And I agree, it's the worst when you get that GZ crackle at the end of Side D...

I just got the best of PE and it's really really well done and pressed at Pallas and sounds about as good as I can imagine them sounding and I'n STRUG-G-LING over whether to get this VM-PE or or not...
I got an OG pressing and i can't decide either. I know i'm getting Wu-Tang and Lee Morgan but should i throw in PE as well? The part that's leaning no says i already have the album and also, it will most likely be pressed at GZ.

Woah woah woah did I miss something? Why is the track list completely different on the VMP ATLiens compared to the original?
What do you mean / what are you basing this on? Looking at the mockup picks the tracklist looks like the correct order for the album to me?

So I may be signing up again next month instead of trying to grab a swap from somebody. Not too worried about essentials, but do you guys think there is a decent risk of RHH being sold out before swaps? Or does that not happen much anymore.

So I may be signing up again next month instead of trying to grab a swap from somebody. Not too worried about essentials, but do you guys think there is a decent risk of RHH being sold out before swaps? Or does that not happen much anymore.
just this past weekend i switched my main sub RHH for essential and when i did that the RHH sub had a waitlist me icon so i switched back right away and it let me if that means anything.

I guess the track list is identical yes, but where they split the sides is different. Should have been more clear on that. Jazzy Belle into Elevators with no break is much much better than breaking that up imo.
Ah, yeah I can see that. Didn't notice that when they announced. My Newbury doesn't have the break. Hmm, wonder why they did that.

Back