Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Tbh I honestly think the service should have crashprez as the head of A&R for RHH, storf already does so much with with Twitter and classics and now country, I feel storf should just settle on one single track and have someone else take over the other track (like a good historian for classics who can move the entire situation from just stax and just the used bin), essentials can probably stay a somewhat group effort though with Cameron just in charge of finding and curating options to choose

Tbh I honestly think the service should have crashprez as the head of A&R for RHH, storf already does so much with with Twitter and classics and now country, I feel storf should just settle on one single track and have someone else take over the other track (like a good historian for classics who can move the entire situation from just stax and just the used bin), essentials can probably stay a somewhat group effort though with Cameron just in charge of finding and curating options to choose
Yeah, I would want Crashprez to be more in charge of the Rap & Hip-Hop sub in comparison to anyone else there! 💯

Who picked N*E*R*D’s Fly or Die and Future’s Honest as R&HH ROTM’s though!?! They were such poor picks...

Reactions: mgp
Future’s Honest
Storf is the one who claims all the future stuff will sell out (he legit said if they did HNDRXX as an exclusive it would sell out in a day... Add that to the poorly aged things Twitter account). So it's probably that and the fact he somehow likes futures bad albums

Storf is the one who claims all the future stuff will sell out (he legit said if they did HNDRXX as an exclusive it would sell out in a day... Add that to the poorly aged things Twitter account). So it's probably that and the fact he somehow likes futures bad albums
Yeah, I remember HNDRXX being in the sale section for a while! It sold poorly because it’s a shit album. Full stop! Don’t know what Storf was thinking!!!?! 🤦‍♂️

Freddie Gibbs x The Alchemist’s “Alfredo” had a higher limited pressing run (1,500 copies), and that sold out in under an hour, because it’s a great album and Freddie Gibbs is a consistent artist! 💡💡💡

Future is inconsistent and HNDRXX is a rubbish album. It’s nowhere near as good as DS2. HNDRXX is however a mediocre album, as is Honest...❌❌❌

Is one month still an option? If so I’m willing to overpay for quasimoto. I need it. When do I sign up to get that and not Killer Mike?

Is one month still an option? If so I’m willing to overpay for quasimoto. I need it. When do I sign up to get that and not Killer Mike?

I got my subs open for $33 if it is cheaper for you. Only planning to get the Strokes this month, unless something interesting. hits the swaps

Today at 5 pm. It is still an option, though a pricey one.
Yeah I hate the new pricing but think I'm going to need to do a monthly for Kid Cudi.

Does anybody know the date that subscriptions open for March? Not sure if it is reported on the site yet (not a member right now)

Yeah I hate the new pricing but think I'm going to need to do a monthly for Kid Cudi.

Does anybody know the date that subscriptions open for March? Not sure if it is reported on the site yet (not a member right now)
My educated guess would be 2/26

I got my subs open for $33 if it is cheaper for you. Only planning to get the Strokes this month, unless something interesting. hits the swaps

Good on you.

I jumped in on this Quas as well, because I have had the original in various carts for months, and grabbed the Serve You Right To Suffer in swaps since I'm here, but I'm already counting down the days till i can hit Cancel Membership.

Does anyone think this has a chance of selling out? Might wait to join back up until next month to scoop Lord Quas and E&A together for a lower price with an add on.
If Killer Mike didn't sell out in its first month, I'd be very surprised if Quasimoto does so.

I can't think of the last time a ROTM was gone after the first month. Gabor Szabo ALMOST sold out and was in swaps the following month for about 5 minutes, but that's probably it. Coleman Hawkins has never been in swaps, but I suspect that is because they don't want to put it back out until they get replacement covers.

Does anyone think this has a chance of selling out? Might wait to join back up until next month to scoop Lord Quas and E&A together for a lower price with an add on.
It seems like a pretty divisive album. People that like it, really like (me included) and those that don’t, really dislike it. I would imagine most of the people that have the R&HH as their primary sub will keep it but I don’t know how many will swap in for it.

Back