Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

$22 at Stones Throw with the same full track list & original cover art. Might grab this instead and swap for Billie or Strokes.

For $12-21 more, you can get a VMP exclusive that <checks notes> is different in color only
Eh I'll take the Alternate cover and colored vinyl.. I am liking the album so whatever

It might be cool to save 10 bucks though

Well, the full track list was a huge selling point for me so that’s hilarious but I’m not mad. I like the color version and the alternate cover. It will go nicely with the VMP version of the Unseen. I’ll probably just PIF the standard version once this arrives. Didn’t have to rejoin and that’s what I’m most grateful for

My question is whether I want the Alternate art for 10 dollars more (not counting what shipping will cost). Or save more money and do something else

My question is whether I want the Alternate art for 10 dollars more (not counting what shipping will cost). Or save more money and do something else
I really like the alternate album set and really like the colour variants too, so for me it’s definitely worth the extra $10! 😇

Well, the full track list was a huge selling point for me so that’s hilarious but I’m not mad. I like the color version and the alternate cover. It will go nicely with the VMP version of the Unseen. I’ll probably just PIF the standard version once this arrives. Didn’t have to rejoin and that’s what I’m most grateful for
I'm in the same boat. I have the old standard version so this will be a nice alternative/upgrade to go along with it

For those who aren't aware... I'd be curious to know if VMP knew this was in the pipeline!

Lord Finesse – The Awakening (2021, Colored Vinyl, Vinyl)

This reminds me today on XM Jude was talking to Coolio, who said that his scrapped third album was going to be his best one. Said that Tommy Boy gave literally every artist the same contract- that if they had three straight albums go platinum then the artist would get a HUGE payout. And then they intentionally sank the careers of Coolio, De La, Digital Underground, House Of Pain and more. Fuck Tommy Boy Records lol

also one thing it turns out thats special about this version of quasimoto that might be a keeper

this is a double gatefold with the lyrics on the back.. not a single jacket.. thats worth the extra 11 dollars to me

also one thing it turns out thats special about this version of quasimoto that might be a keeper

this is a double gatefold with the lyrics on the back.. not a single jacket.. thats worth the extra 11 dollars to me

Interesting seeing how the entire packaging is pretty much changed. The front cover is now at nighttime and the original red anteater dude has been replaced with your standard Lord Quas. And then foregoing the original back cover art entirely for lyrics.

And I'm not usually a stencil kind of guy, but I will say this is a dead sexy Quasi and he knows it:

quasi.PNG

Back