Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

For those of you looking for a replacement to this sub, here's your first month!
Sold out anyways but aren't MOV regarded as not the best pressings?

For those of you looking for a replacement to this sub, here's your first month!
For a moment, I considered not buying this, glad I went ahead and copped it.

The GoD pressing of this is actually pretty good

Did anybody have issues with their El-P rotm? The replacement they sent me looks better than the previous one but it’s still covered in scuffs. No scratches this time at least. Maybe I will see how it sounds and just complain until I get a full refund.

I have a bunch of MOV and they're good. Not audiophile in the sense that most - if not all - are digitally source. But I'll argue that at least for hip-hop the provenance may not be analog recording methods anyway.
Yeah I've got the MOV Stankonia and also Speakerboxx/Love Below and they both sound great. Stankonia might be SLIGHTLY more digital sounding but they're good. I'd prefer something with an analogue master but they are definitely pretty solid.

I've got their first 2 albums signed by both of them. Met them a couple years ago. CL was such a nice dude. Pete was bit of a dick sadly and I've felt off about him since. Unfollowed him on social media too

tbh liquid swords doesn't have a song as good as all i got is your from ghostface killer (a song that honestly is emotionally devastating and makes me feel things... i dont feel much on the beats of gza)

tbh liquid swords doesn't have a song as good as all i got is your from ghostface killer (a song that honestly is emotionally devastating and makes me feel things... i dont feel much on the beats of gza)
Liquid swords doesn’t bring emotion, it brings wisdom. If you can’t feel much from it, try to to think it.
(Also the beats come from the same person)

Back