Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

It's probably not. I believe the 2015 is one of the Respect the Classics series. If I'm correct (and Discogs will confirm), GoD only ever did the box set and colored versions. If it is a standard black then it shouldn't be.
Hmm, maybe it was Respect The Classics I was thinking of that was overpriced for what you get, not GoD. I remember Black On Both Sides being like $35 and though that was GoD but it's RTC.

Hmm, maybe it was Respect The Classics I was thinking of that was overpriced for what you get, not GoD.
I don't ever remember RTC's being uniquely expensive - 20-30? My Liquid Swords is RTC and good. I have Gang Starr Daily Operations and that is RTC and eh...not bad, not great. I'm sure i have others too.

I don't ever remember RTC's being uniquely expensive - 20-30? My Liquid Swords is RTC and good. I have Gang Starr Daily Operations and that is RTC and eh...not bad, not great. I'm sure i have others too.
I remember not biting on Black On Both Sides because it was so much and holding out for an original. Maybe it was $30 but that was the price of a MoFi back then. Not sure if they were all that much or not.

Man this is the first time I listened to my VMPs Snoop Dogg Album in like 2+ years and since I significantly upgraded my player and speakers ( last I played it was on my ION with the built in speakers ) This album blows the roof off, sounds flawless and is one of the cooler looking variants I own.

Man this is the first time I listened to my VMPs Snoop Dogg Album in like 2+ years and since I significantly upgraded my player and speakers ( last I played it was on my ION with the built in speakers ) This album blows the roof off, sounds flawless and is one of the cooler looking variants I own.
45RPM too.

One of only a handful of essential r/hh VMP releases.

Edit: handful may be too generous.

For those of you looking for a replacement to this sub, here's your first month!

For those of you looking for a replacement to this sub, here's your first month!

ooof 🔥🔥🔥 damn man I just got paid too, shame on you!

Damn, this is really really tempting but kinda tight on the money after dropping for Spitta

Back