Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

View attachment 60252

apparently many people get different versions as my 3 month is 119
Yeah I saw this on the reddit and was going to use these numbers to calculate the international price increase percentage for @Jmcg85 but I don't even know if the INTL NEW are accurate because the USA NEW don't even reflect the prices that show in my account

I'm waiting for my DOOM and Finesse to show as shipped then I'll cancel my renewal just to be sure lol
Wise choice. Mentioned in the other thread but heard the news and went to cancel hip-hop add on since the "you're getting this" blank boxes are up for next month, I've been charged for last month and it's in my orders but now DOOM is showing up as "scheduled cancellation" on my member page lol. Have emailed support...

They really, really need to do this.

It's the only way. Specially as a Hip-Hop track subscriber because I don't trust their decisions anymore and I will need to know exactly what I'll be signing up for in order for me to accept these crazy prices. I also need more Hip-Hop on the weekly exclusive drops for me to feel comfortable. I'm 100% done with Essentials, I will have to wait and see what's up with RHH and decide on a case by case basis.

I swear, if this months release isn’t even GFK :mad::mad::mad:
If it isn’t, it better be Raekwon’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

Or Viktor Vaughn’s Vaudeville Villain

Or Company Flow’s Funcrusher Plus

Or CunninLynguists’ A Piece Of Strange

Or De La Soul’s Stakes Is High

Or A Tribe Called Quest’s The Low End Theory

Or Kendrick Lamar’s Good Kid, m.A.A.d City

Or Mos Def’s Black On Both Sides

Or BROCKHAMPTON’s Saturation

Or Dr Dre’s The Chronic 2001

Or a 2xLP pressing of Public Enemy’s It Takes A Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

Or a 2xLP pressing of N.W.A.’s Straight Outta Compton with the full original tracklist

Or a 2xLP pressing of Clipse’s Hell Hath No Fury

Or Kanye West’s Graduation/The College Dropout

If it isn’t, it better be Raekwon’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

Or Viktor Vaughn’s Vaudeville Villain

Or Company Flow’s Funcrusher Plus

Or CunninLynguists’ A Piece Of Strange

Or De La Soul’s Stakes Is High

Or A Tribe Called Quest’s The Low End Theory

Or Kendrick Lamar’s Good Kid, m.A.A.d City

Or Mos Def’s Black On Both Sides

Or BROCKHAMPTON’s Saturation

Or Dr Dre’s The Chronic 2001

Or a 2xLP pressing of Public Enemy’s It Takes A Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

Or a 2xLP pressing of N.W.A.’s Straight Outta Compton with the full original tracklist

Or a 2xLP pressing of Clipse’s Hell Hath No Fury

Or Kanye West’s Graduation/The College Dropout
Soon your going to be the only VMP subscriber buddy 😔❤ but at least when they throw a percentage on to your track its multiplies by nothing 🤣

Back