Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

honestly only way I would accept it is if they would release a 6 month calendar list of track picks so I know what I'll be getting. I don't trust their picks enough to blindly sign up
Me neither. Wow that's a large increase. 52 dollars per month and 33 to add a track. Thats 85 dollars. Last month I got two tracks for 53 dollars 🤦🏻‍♂️

Me neither. Wow that's a large increase. 52 dollars per month and 33 to add a track. Thats 85 dollars. Last month I got two tracks for 53 dollars 🤦🏻‍♂️

Exactly, it's one thing if we could say their CS is wonderful and their shipping is always on time and damage on shipments are minimal and we always get top notch releases but we all know we cannot say that at all. not to mention the whole Vinceron shit.

Exactly, it's one thing if we could say their CS is wonderful and their shipping is always on time and damage on shipments are minimal and we always get top notch releases but we all know we cannot say that at all. not to mention the whole Vinceron shit.
I think I'm out. I cant justify it at those prices sadly 😔

Same, I'm only gonna get August if it really is Apollo Kids or something dope like that but if not then I'm definitely out.
I was only saying to someone recently I wasnt sure if I could justify it as is because I dont get many store exclusives that appeal to my taste to stay a member all the time now at those prices definitely not

Yeah starting at $43/month is absurd. And I don't have faith that the quality of their ROTMs will justify the price increase. I was already starting to distance myself from the club, and they're REALLY going to have to impress me with a pick just to get me sign up for a month 😪

Yeah starting at $43/month is absurd. And I don't have faith that the quality of their ROTMs will justify the price increase. I was already starting to distance myself from the club, and they're REALLY going to have to impress me with a pick just to get me sign up for a month 😪
Its absolute insanity. I wonder what the % increase is standing at. Its a massive jump imo

I was only saying to someone recently I wasnt sure if I could justify it as is because I dont get many store exclusives that appeal to my taste to stay a member all the time now at those prices definitely not

That too, as a HipHop fan this is even more crazy cause the weekly drops offer almost zero to us. I don't even bother looking on Wednesday anymore cause I know nothing will be there. Then they do Alfredo to non-members.

That too, as a HipHop fan this is even more crazy cause the weekly drops offer almost zero to us. I don't even bother looking on Wednesday anymore cause I know nothing will be there. Then they do Alfredo to non-members.
Exactly so whats the point. Ill see what this month's album is as you said if its Apollo Kids ill take it then bounce 😔

You'd think with a huge price increase like this, they'd at least announce the records for the next 3-6 months to show members WHY the prices are going to increase. Someone asked in the subreddit what changes to their business model have justified a price increase and how it benefits the customer but that's yet to be answered and quite frankly, I don't think it will be.

When I started collecting (a year ago), it seemed like most records were $15-$20, with some intermediate $20-30 (where VMP sat), and some higher end (MoFi etc.) in the $30-55. I don't get why something that cost me $20 a year ago costs $40 now. Particularly when it's basically just a fun collectible for me.

Back