Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

as i wrote above i don´t think that is correct. the wording in storfs clue that the artist has connections to an artist/label etc. that were feature in hip hop and essentilas. That would only fit de la soul and roots artist wise. Label wise it would be tommy boy.

Yeah, that´s true. I did not take the "and" into account. But this means Madlib and Doom are also potential connections, and label-wise also Star Trak, on which Fly or Die and Lord Willin have been released and probably the Neptunes themselves as well, as they produced Lord Willin´.

Yeah, that´s true. I did not take the "and" into account. But this means Madlib and Doom are also potential connections, and label-wise also Star Trak, on which Fly or Die and Lord Willin have been released and probably the Neptunes themselves as well, as they produced Lord Willin´.
That means Pharells Hook here 😉😉😉

ODB baaabbbbbbyyyyy

Then we'd also have to consider all of stones throw as well

Since Donuts was essential and knxwledge was R&HH

According to Discogs, the only Stones Throw album from 1999 is Lootpack (Soundpieces or Pieces of Soundpieces), the only Star Trak album from 1999 is Kelis - Kaleidoscope. I think that Soundpieces is unlikely (because it´s a 3xLP) and Kelis is probably too little RHH related and was also re-issued recently. Maybe Pieces of Soundpieces has a chance, which has not been released on vinyl yet.

According to Discogs, the only Stones Throw album from 1999 is Lootpack (Soundpieces or Pieces of Soundpieces), the only Star Trak album from 1999 is Kelis - Kaleidoscope. I think that Soundpieces is unlikely (because it´s a 3xLP) and Kelis is probably too little RHH related and was also re-issued recently. Maybe Pieces of Soundpieces has a chance, which has not been released on vinyl yet.
The Neptunes production on ODB though is what I'm clinging on to here

We've already had a non Rap/Hip-Hop album selected so why not this?

HMBS is back in stock

Thanks!! I missed the Tom Misch restock today but this makes up for it

HBMS is back in stock

Did they possibly repress this to support next month’s ROTM?

Back