Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

"Reissue of the debut LP from the New York duo who will stab your brain with your nose bone, we have The Infamous on blue and orange haze vinyl"

I reckon whoever got to write this little description using prodigy's lyrics gave themselves a little pat on the back for it. Probably pitched a lil mini trouser tent while coming up with it 🤦🏻‍♂️
And it’s not even their debut album 🤦‍♂️

JJ Doom is back in stock. Pretty good album if you're a Doom fan.

One JJ Doom is left, who's gonna get it? 👀

Edit: Annnnd it's gone!

SHIT. I really need to come in this thread more often :(

Guess Me Please November 2019 #3
renderTimingPixel.png

You know what Essentials is.
Both the rap and the classics album have contracted verbs at divisible fractions in their tracklist.

It's Tricky? 2nd track on a 12 track album. 2/12.

Last edited:
Guess Me Please November 2019 #3
renderTimingPixel.png

You know what Essentials is.
Both the rap and the classics album have contracted verbs at divisible fractions in their tracklist.

It's Tricky? 2nd track on a 12 track album. 2/12.

Translated: There are two songs in the tracklist that include contractions (it's, can't, don't) and those song numbers are divisible.

Isn't Raising Hell ruled out by the new clue? The only track with a contraction is "It's Tricky".
Yep it looks that way. I checked "Mama Said Knock You Out" as I thought it might be that too but nope

But reading it again...where exactly did you get it's two songs from the clue, I've read it differently a couple times now myself lol

Back