Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

You mean the sounds in between the steroid-fed Rice Krispies?
Yeah, it's good.
Ahhhh thanks! That’s a relief!!! 🙏

Seems that the Willie Colon is a pressing issue as you and other people are bringing to attention the terrible horns (and now vocals). I’m just happy that this Slowthai pressing sounds great, it’s just whether or not you get a clean copy or a Rice Krispies copy! 😅

I really liked what I heard when I previewed that Willie Colon album and was looking forward to it in my box! But now...............😭😭😭

The VMP exclusive for Method Man’a “Tical” is back in stock on the new VMP shopify website for only $23!!! 💎🙏

Highly recommend grabbing it! It looks and sounds great! 👌

Have y'all seen this yet?

Have y'all seen this yet?

I saw these on r/vinylreleases, its pretty sad lol theres gonna be like 4000 variants by next year. Seems VMP is going the easy route with RHH most months. Its my main track but Ive swapped almost every month. Might just jump to classics, seems more effort goes into those.

Although if this month is Raising Hell it should be good. I want to wait for the MOFI version but after calling Music Direct I found there is no estimated release date or preorder yet. Could be years with MOFI.

Just got a VMP e-mail selling Buhloone Mind State, gutted it's still sold out.
I didn't even get that email. Along with the Mobb Deep Infamous album that is now 5 albums I've missed out on that I would have loved to have. The De La ones are the ones I'm most disappointed about. Luckily I have a 1989 original pressing of 3 Feet, but man I'd love to have Buhloone in my collection.

I didn't even get that email. Along with the Mobb Deep Infamous album that is now 5 albums I've missed out on that I would have loved to have. The De La ones are the ones I'm most disappointed about. Luckily I have a 1989 original pressing of 3 Feet, but man I'd love to have Buhloone in my collection.

I have a copy, I bought one of the Tommy Boy represses from their site, got screwed on import charges, ended up paying a fortune for it and it has loads of scratches from crap inside the inner sleeve :(

would love a reasonably priced decent copy

Saba: Care for Me already came and went today... Any one have any idea what time they release new items to the store at VMP?! That's 5 albums in the last 2 days I have missed out on.

Last edited:
Back