Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I've re added classics again on this possibility alone
Storf is asking on twitter for people to come forward who could do a write up on The Isley Brothers. And the clues fit Isley Brothers’ Go For Your Guns so well. Plus, it’s the other ‘huge get’ for Classics between May and August! It’s 100% Isley brothers. It’s not even a possibility. It’s confirmed!!!!!!!! 😁

Storf is asking on twitter for people to come forward who could do a write up on The Isley Brothers. And the clues fit Isley Brothers’ Go For Your Guns so well. Plus, it’s the other ‘huge get’ for Classics between May and August! It’s 100% Isley brothers. It’s not even a possibility. It’s confirmed!!!!!!!! 😁
Awesome. Since VMP closed forum doors I'm completely out of the loop on what's happening now. Isley Brothers, me please! 🙌🏼

So if it's the Isley Brothers that means R/HH is an instrumental album.
I guess that could happen. And would be in line with Storf's call that it would be less popular than Outkast/Method Man...
But an instrumental album. Likely a pass from me.

Only thing that has me conflicted is "men with shadows for faces." It could be sly Storf, but it doesn't say man with shadow for face
Good observation. It could still be one of the cases where the next hint turns everything upside down

Only thing that has me conflicted is "men with shadows for faces." It could be sly Storf, but it doesn't say man with shadow for face
It’s probably more likely that, as opposed to sly Storf; it’s fast & loose Storf, where he posted the clue without too much thought and made the clue plural by mistake. The community usually puts more thought into Storf’s clues than he does.

It’s probably more likely that, as opposed to sly Storf; it’s fast & loose Storf, where he posted the clue without too much thought and made the clue plural by mistake. The community usually puts more thought into Storf’s clues than he does.
There is also the "one has no vocals" both current suspected album have vocals, unless you aren't counting mixing it in.

I rejoined RHH... I thought I was going to stay away for a while, but the thought of these past few weeks and not being able to get back on the sub got to me. I guess I'll be getting Tical.

I'm bummed I missed the Gibbs releases though...

RHH is now available to join & Tical is up for swaps!
Or you can just buy it for the low low price of $34

They're really just fucking shameless at this point

I had someone try to talk shit to me on reddit, because I suggested that they'd fabricate a sellout and push a waitlist, simply so that they could move titles that they didn't initially think would sell in its place and then charge a markup on it in the shop. Well...

Back