Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I’m new to the VMP stuff. Thinking about joining the RHH side of things as that’s my main thing (especially 90s stuff). I’ve seen a lot of headaches lately so would it be worth my while to join? Worth the headaches?

Unless they're putting out some exclusive that you can't find anywhere else, don't bother. Tical can be picked up cheaper anywhere as can a lot of their recent releases. Some of them are totally worth it though. It's up to you and the release I guess?

I’m new to the VMP stuff. Thinking about joining the RHH side of things as that’s my main thing (especially 90s stuff). I’ve seen a lot of headaches lately so would it be worth my while to join? Worth the headaches?

I'd say so. If you like their recent selections (OutKast, Method Man, De La Soul in Essentials), you'll like what's coming up, I'm sure. Just be prepared to wait a bit to actually get what you paid for, in some circumstances.

I mostly know knxwledge from Nxworries.

I enjoy Hud Dreems, but it's also very available. I just got Method Man today and like..yay I have two copies of Tical with shiny covers now. Probably should have cancelled. I guess my problem with Hud Dreems is that I don't need the VMP version and following a month with another VMP version I didn't really need, it just makes me wonder if it's the right time to cancel. I should be more excited about the picks for close to $30 a month

I would be totally fine with the VMP version if I hadn’t already had a copy. It sounds good, but so does the copy I already had. I’m not hearing Tical in a new stunning way that sparks joy. I’m just seeing a sturdier sleeve and inner sleeve, and colored vinyl

Back