Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Wasn't aware of the running joke or the fact that it doesn't get widespread love! It's fucking class and needs some sort of pressing. I still hold significant regret over not getting Doc 2/2.5 on vinyl when it was released. Just looked it up on Discogs and there's only 1 for sale that'd cost 80 odd quid
1f643.png
1f643.png
1f643.png
Wow. I thought that be still readily available. I met The Game and he signed both my Documentary OG copy & Documentary 2 vinyl

Bone Thugs N Harmony. Midwest group but I always considered them more west coast. Perhaps VMP do too? E 1999 Eternal
West coast by association I mean, signed to ruthless and there sound is more west coast than east. Does midwest have a "sound"

Could it be Knxwledge - Hud Dreems ? It is an instrumental album, the guy on the cover has a shadow as a face, and he´s from LA. And it was also featured on VMPs list of 10 essential instrumental hip hop albums. I know it is easily available, but that does not rule it out I guess. Plus, I wouldn´t mind a nice orange-smoke coloured variant of it.

Last edited:
Could it be Knxwledge - Hud Dreams ? It is an instrumental album, the guy on the cover has a shadow as a face, and he´s from LA. And it was also featured on VMPs list of 10 essential instrumental hip hop albums. I know it is easily available, but that does not rule it out I guess. Plus, I wouldn´t mind a nice orange-smoke coloured variant of it.

View attachment 10755
and there is definetly smoke or Clouds on the cover

and there is definetly smoke or Clouds on the cover
And it would probably sell less than Meth and Outkast, I think Bone Thugs and Cypress Hill would at least match Tical's sales. What about the Brothers clue, does that fit in anywhere? I never heard of this but the album cover is pretty cool. I'll give it a listen today just in case it's the record of the month,

And it would probably sell less than Meth and Outkast, I think Bone Thugs and Cypress Hill would at least match Tical's sales. What about the Brothers clue, does that fit in anywhere? I never heard of this but the album cover is pretty cool. I'll give it a listen today just in case it's the record of the month,
i think if knxwledge holds true Brothers could be the hint for classics

Back