Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

It appears you can add RHH but you can't change your primary track to RHH yet. I emailed CS to see what they could do for me.
Yeah I considered doing that, but given that my primary is Classics I figured it'd be safe just to have them both, based on the way things have been going in both tracks in recent months.

Public Enemy replacement report: surface noise is still there at the beginning of Side A, but goes away a few seconds into the first song. Not ideal, but a vast improvement over my first copy where it was much louder and pretty much was there through the majority of the side. I still gotta listen through everything else (I actually never listened to Side C/D of my first copy since I knew right away I'd need a replacement) but I'm hopeful that I have enough to put together a listenable copy.

I actually really regret swapping out my Three 6 Mafia for Emmylou Harris! I realise I prefer When The Smoke Clears much more, and that it's an album that has a lot of really good bangers on there! I really hope Three 6 Mafia's When The Smoke Clears comes back in stock or is able to be swapped for next month! It's actually a great R&HH ROTM pick!

Uhg. I want Clipse. I’m gonna sign back up, but I don’t want Three 6. I wish I could sign up under RHH and immediately swap for Wu Tang.
Can you not? It was in swaps this month so unless it sold out I think you could.

Now, the question is: are you ready to play "does my copy have an unacceptable level of noise"?

Can you not? It was in swaps this month so unless it sold out I think you could.

Now, the question is: are you ready to play "does my copy have an unacceptable level of noise"?
If I sign back up though right now wouldn’t I be locked into Three 6? Didn’t think they let you swap in the initial month

Does it sound like shit?
Yeah, There is a known defect with the Wu-Tang pressing, you likely get a crackle in your right channel of varying intensity throughout “Bring Da Ruckus”. It’s a bummer because beyond that it’s a pretty great pressing. TBH, of the two copies I received it’s not terrible especially once the bass kicks in but still I don’t think I woulda paid $40 to replace my single LP version had I known.

Also I haven’t been around the boards at all. Has there been any rumblings of additional runs for ATLiens and Fear of a Black Planet?
Probably more than usual as both of those disappointingly have known pressing issues too. VMP and GZ have had a pretty rough quarter with regards to quality control issues. So best case is they end up doing a repress of those titles because of these issues and maybe offer some extras up in the store or for swaps.

I think I’ll do the same. HHNF is a touchstone record for me. I need to have it on my shelf, but I really don’t want to sign up and waste a month on something I don’t really want.

❗❗❗ATTENTION ❗❗❗

Just giving a heads up that if anyone cancelled their add-on for the Rap & Hip-Hop track last month (because they didn't want the Three 6 Mafia album), you will be able to add back on your Rap & Hip-Hop track for Clipse's Hell Hath No Fury!

Hell Hath No Fury will possibly be the best R&HH ROTM VMP has ever done, as it is the best coke rap album of all-time, an extremely slick, well-produced album and will be 45RPM! You do not want to miss out on getting a great sounding copy of this masterpiece!!!

Head into the 'Membership' page now and add-on the 'Hip-Hop' track before all the spots sell out!

I love this album so much and I want to make sure everyone on here who is keen on picking up this album doesn't miss out! 😇

I know that post looks like a VMP staff member's post, but I can't help I write like that and hype things up a lot when I'm excited! 🙈

I love this album so much and I want to make sure everyone on here who is keen on picking up this album doesn't miss out! 😇

I know that post looks like a VMP staff member's post, but I can't help I write like that and hype things up a lot when I'm excited! 🙈
Don't worry, with QC issues and now with people waking up to VMP yelling "SURPRISE, VAT MOTHERFUCKERS!" there will likely be slots opening up left right and centre.

Back