Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Thats a pretty rough 3 months at their current price point IMO.
Yeah, I'm really hoping those clues were screwed up somewhere. Good on anyone who finds something they want out of this, but the only one I'd be remotely interested in is Freddie and I think the wife is Freddie'd out and I'm not going to spend that kind of add on money on it.

EDIT: This I think would be the poorest three month stretch for me since I joined.

Words that no longer have meaning:

Sexy
Banger
Masterpiece

Thanks dude.
Hahaha what do you mean!? There really are some raunchy, hot tracks on Kings of Crunk yet some light, summery, playful songs that are a bit sexy too on the album! There are a few certified bangers on the album, and yes, M.I.A. has two masterpieces, with MAYA arguably being another or near masterpiece of an album! 😈

I will absolutely not. :LOL:

I think this is the last Tech N9ne song I enjoyed and it's more for the cheese factor and NOT any kind of lyrical prowess.

Tech music has been pretty corny in recent years. But Absolute Power is a pretty good album imo 🤷‍♂️

Fragile with Kendrick is god tier
But mostly only for Kendrick but the rest of him complaining that someone said his fast rapping is gimmicky

The issue with modern tech n9ne or other rappers inspired by him like hopsin, Joyner Lucas, masta artisan, and all the white saviour rappers (including Eminem) is that they all try to justify not really having anything major to say or catchy hooks or even just clever lines so they just rap fast

It was Freddie Gibbs and nappy roots

Maybe some context for the member thing i wouldn't be angry

I'll take str8 killer and DEFINITELY so much fun, but I feel unsure about nappy roots knowing nothing about that album
There were a couple of great singles at the time it came out, but the album was way too long. I have it on CD somewhere and need to revisit this. From what I've seen of your tastes, not sure if you'd be into it.

Back