Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

The 2010 knocks it out for sure. But have we definitively decided that the 1 and the 8 are album number and tracks respectively. IIRC we haven't really figured out any of them yet and thus we could just be off what the clues mean
What 8th albums came out in 2010

I'm fact what 19th album came out in 2019

The 2010 knocks it out for sure. But have we definitively decided that the 1 and the 8 are album number and tracks respectively. IIRC we haven't really figured out any of them yet and thus we could just be off what the clues mean

A debut RHH album from 2010 with 8 tracks? Lol Yea you got me there

Unless Str8 Killa Ep is now considered Freddie's debut lol if that was the case i wish we got The Miseducation of Freddie Gibbs. the first official mixtape iirc

Just so this doesn't happen for the next 6 hours (the announcement is an hour late it seems)

The clues
2010, 2019, 2002

I know we're trying to fit in 8, 19 and 20 as tracks...but has anybody maybe played around with trying to align those to Billboard charts?

After flatline you know they'd never do that

Even VMP has a limit.. John Mayer may have gotten in, but not an open flat earther

I might not be remembering this right but didn't they do something with Insane Clown Posse? I'm not sure of they were flat earthers but shit, magnets 🤷‍♂️

I might not be remembering this right but didn't they do something with Insane Clown Posse? I'm not sure of they were flat earthers but shit, magnets 🤷‍♂️
How do they work...

ALSO.. no.. at most they mentioned a documentary.. no ROTM

And I've been with them for like 5 going on 6 years

What 8th albums came out in 2010

I'm fact what 19th album came out in 2019
No I meant moreso that it could be something other than tracks and/or albums altogether. I mean it's likely those are the categories but just mentioning that without us nailing even one of the months with clues we always have to be prepared that we just didn't get that right.

Also it's entirely possible that one if the clues is just plain wrong 🤷‍♂️

I’d be really surprised if VMP releases an Eminem album. Have they ever done a record with homophobic lyrics? I can’t remember if Eminem Show in particular has any though. It’s been years since I’ve listened to it.

Edit: He calls his dad the “f” word on Cleanin’ Out My Closet. So yeah, I’m not holding my breath for this being a ROTM.

Last edited:
19 songs no?
no.. 20 including a skit at the end

hey

a thought

eminem is gay

proof:

the him fucking dre thing

dyeing your hair and wearing earrings thing from the aerosmith song

or hailie being 'the only lady he adores'

sleazy disco

little eric and erica

dre is batman and he's the burt ward robin

etc

no.. 20 including a skit at the end

hey

a thought

eminem is gay

proof:

the him fucking dre thing

dyeing your hair and wearing earrings thing from the aerosmith song

or hailie being 'the only lady he adores'

sleazy disco

little eric and erica

dre is batman and he's the burt ward robin

etc
The Interview movie where he admits to being gay. How hes been hinting at it for a decade loll

Back