Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

First hints were 1, 1, 4. So two debuts from 2008 and 2019 and the 4th album from 2020.

First hints were 1, 1, 4. So two debuts from 2008 and 2019 and the 4th album from 2020.
Someone on reddit mentioned it may be years since released, which makes a whole lot more sense given the format of the years on previous hints...and now The Cold Vein or Labor Days are back on the menu.

EDIT: Someone also guessed maybe it's the number of tracks.

Oh shit: First album and if it's years since (8) could put next month's album as "Long. Live. A$AP" and maybe it's wishful thinking since I was hunting for a copy yesterday and my wife is pressuring me to spend upwards of $80 on one.

Someone on reddit mentioned it may be years since released, which makes a whole lot more sense given the format of the years on previous hints...and now The Cold Vein or Labor Days are back on the menu.

I bet you're right and that it's years removed from 2021. VMP leans heavy in the 00s for RHH. So 2013, 2002, 2001.

Probably not too many rhh albums with 8 tracks, but still poseible

Oh shit: First album and if it's years since (8) could put next month's album as "Long. Live. A$AP" and maybe it's wishful thinking since I was hunting for a copy yesterday and my wife is pressuring me to spend upwards of $80 on one.
Other notable debuts from 2013 would be run thr jewels, pusha t or earl sweatshirt

Other notable debuts from 2013 would be run thr jewels, pusha t or earl sweatshirt
I don't think Doris would be it (still a great album though and I managed to easily get a copy recently). Not sure they'd do RTJ1 so close after Killer Mike. I will become a member for life if it's My Name is My Name.

Reactions: Jan
Hhv has this listed as a preorder for March I believe
That's an EU reissue, so it "doesn't count" for Storf and they have put out a lot of HH that has readily available reissues. That said I think UGK b-tier available on Get On Down is probably more on brand for them.

• Laughing
Reactions: DK3
the whole "years after it came out" thing feels weirdly awkward to be the clue... it has to be another reason like the amount of tracks

Back