Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

What do you guys think the odds are for a People Under the Stairs repress? It sold out slightly faster than I thought it would, and now that Double K is gone, it seems that the standard black presses have sold out as well.

This was preceded by the tweet below so it's merch-specific. I thought maybe it would be a livestream concert or something, but within the context below, hopefully it's a repress. Would be funny if it was just hoodies & shirts. I've seen a bunch of copies of Care For Me posted up for sale since this tweet anticipating the value going down. Anyone see what the bootleg email contained? I'm guessing it was just clothing as I don't think there's bootlegs of the vinyl out there.

What do you guys think the odds are for a People Under the Stairs repress? It sold out slightly faster than I thought it would, and now that Double K is gone, it seems that the standard black presses have sold out as well.
I imagine the standard black will get a re-press as well as PUTS paid to get everything cleared so they could do this reissue.

The issue with E&A is in theory I really want it, very rare, some interesting songs, least one with a stencil (and a very cool one),

But for some reason the first few songs have a flow that is so overly complicated I just can't

The issue with E&A is in theory I really want it, very rare, some interesting songs, least one with a stencil (and a very cool one),

But for some reason the first few songs have a flow that is so overly complicated I just can't
Yeah, not my jam but I know a lot of people dig this album so I am glad they’ll get an opportunity to enjoy it.

Yeah, not my jam but I know a lot of people dig this album so I am glad they’ll get an opportunity to enjoy it.
tbh if someone can just give me the stencil i would be happy.... its an awesome looking stencil (tbh more fitting for an existential and demented act like ho99o9 or city morgue than the overy obtuse eyedea and abilities)

i will swap for muddy waters

Back