Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Could mean months as in came out 120 months ago or 10 years? 2010 is when Apollo Kids came out!

For classics 132 is 11 years so count back from whenever the cutoff for classics is and boom, you got a year?

I might be over thinking this...

Woah that's actually a good point. Never thought it could me months. It would make total sense for Apollo Kids even more now.

Could mean months as in came out 120 months ago or 10 years? 2010 is when Apollo Kids came out!

For classics 132 is 11 years so count back from whenever the cutoff for classics is and boom, you got a year?

Well, except they kinda deemed classics to be early eighties and before. Only 11 years old will likely be WAY too recent for that track. I don't think there is an official cut off.

Well, except they kinda deemed classics to be early eighties and before. Only 11 years old will likely be WAY too recent for that track. I don't think there is an official cut off.

I meant take the 1980 cut off day and go back 11 years...or last reissue was 11 years ago? I'm overthinking this!

damn people on Reddit shitting on Apollo Kids lmao! Maybe i hold it very high because it was something I listened to so much during a special year of my life and that's elevated everything about it to me. I think to me it's his third best album behind Iron Man and Supreme Clientele but I guess I'm probably the only one to think that haha. Either way I just hope it does end up being GFK, whatever album it is.

i can totally take apollo kids.. these first 2 songs are super fun.. tbh the other big acclaimed ghostface albums might have been a better idea like pretty tony and fishscale (i know they cant do supreme clientele and probably not ironman)

damn people on Reddit shitting on Apollo Kids lmao! Maybe i hold it very high because it was something I listened to so much during a special year of my life and that's elevated everything about it to me. I think to me it's his third best album behind Iron Man and Supreme Clientele but I guess I'm probably the only one to think that haha. Either way I just hope it does end up being GFK, whatever album it is.
everyone has high expectations.. they want the top tier stuff like fishscale or iron man

I meant take the 1980 cut off day and go back 11 years...or last reissue was 11 years ago? I'm overthinking this!
Oh yeah I get it, but like I said, I don't think there's an official cut off date. They had kinda implied 1980 a while back but now they've done a couple from the early eighties I believe. So there wouldn't really be a solid date to count back from. Honestly I think Apollo Kids and billboard chart makes sense. Not his best album, will create endless debate as to whether it's worth it... it's pretty spot on.

Thinking about it, it would also land on Wu-Massacre since that also came out in 2010.

Thinking about it, it would also land on Wu-Massacre since that also came out in 2010.

I remember getting a poster in 2010 for Wu Massacre and my friend and I were HYPED on the idea but I recall the execution wasn't there, might have to re-listen

I would love for It to be Apollo Kids! I listened to it a ton the year it came out. 2010 was the year that I started really listening to hip-hop and this was my first exposure to Ghostface.

It was very similar for me. I had only started my wu-tang deep dive like a year before and I had only listened to Iron Man and Supreme Clientele before Apollo Kids came out and when it did I got so into it. Played it so damn much.

It was very similar for me. I had only started my wu-tang deep dive like a year before and I had only listened to Iron Man and Supreme Clientele before Apollo Kids came out and when it did I got so into it. Played it so damn much.
Nice. I just listened to it again and, to me, it still holds up.

I'm right there with you in saying Apollo Kids is his third best album. I would honestly much prefer Apollo Kids over Fishscale. Fingers crossed.

Back