Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Thats what pushed me to buy it. I have been meaning to get it for so long and when you said recently you had it I decided. I actually woke up during the night bought it and went back asleep 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
It’s a great pressing! Sounds really good and contains the bonus track “Walk Wit Me” too! 👌

The only thing is that the tracks don’t fade/cross into each other seamlessly like it’s supposed too...😅

But it does sound really good! It sounds better than the MOV pressing of Only Built For Cuban Linx... in my opinion! 💯

It’s a great pressing! Sounds really good and contains the bonus track “Walk Wit Me” too! 👌

The only thing is that the tracks don’t fade/cross into each other seamlessly like it’s supposed too...😅

But it does sound really good! It sounds better than the MOV pressing of Only Built For Cuban Linx... in my opinion! 💯
I was looking at pressings for OB4CL last night too. I saw that there was a MOV Red pressing and another half clear half red pressing too. Anything other than purple seemed odd even though your description of Sunset yellow on Melted Red sounds really aesthically pleasing 🔥

I'm spinning the VMP pressing of Salt-N-Pepa's Very Necessary and it's amazing! I actually love it so much, and I love how sexy and passionate some of the songs are on that album; especially 'Whatta Man' and 'Sexy Noises Turn Me On'! The first track on the album - 'Groove Me' - is just such a fun dancehall favoured song that always gets me wanting to dance! 🕺💃

I'm actually so glad VMP gave Very Necessary the 45RPM treatment! And I also can't wait to get Blacks' Magic too now, especially as it's 45RPM too! I just know it's gonna sound great and it's going to be such a joy to spin, especially "Let's Talk About Sex" & "Independent"! 😃

@Jmcg85 - Don't buy it yet, even though it has the classic 'Get Money' and 'Need You Tonight'! I have a feeling it will get reissued soon. Also, do you love that album? I think the album is mediocre outside the three main singles on there!
Not love no thats why i keep putting it on the long finger its not immediately essential for me to have but i want that and duets for my biggie collection and certain tracks that I do love.

someone on reddit said Apollo Kids peaked at 120 on the Billboard 200. I hope this is the one. it's my personal favorite GFK album and I hold a lot of love for it. Also, we all know VMP loves to claim and advertise first pressings and anniversaries.
Would be an amazing get for VMP 🔥🔥🔥

Adding the RHH add-on track now in anticipation this sells out quick. I would have still preferred Fishscale, but Apollo Kids is still really good and it does have the "never saw a vinyl release" thing going for it.

Now let's see if in a week we get a repeat of the ODB fiasco where Storf says "Oh yeah, it's not a Ghostface album."

Back