Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

If you like Ghostface Killah you'll love this months ROTM, Ghostface Killah!!! This can't be it can it? If they're just going to be this lazy with clues why even bother? It's obviously going to be Killarmy...

Why do ya think the tweets got deleted? Just some "Classic Storf Misdirection" by literally spelling out what the album is but making you THINK it isn't. *adjusts tinfoil hat and strokes neckbeard*

I fell like maybe they saved the best for the second half of the year considering the first was was so meh. Hope that's the case.

Seeing someone suggest VMP should press Hell Hath No Fury by Clipse and them respond with "we pressed Lord Willin" hurts me that much more because HHNF deserves a quality press. Not saying Lord Willin didn't, but it was pretty easy to come by before the VMP reissue and the only press of HHNF is a shitty 1LP Get On Down version ☹

I'd get rid of my HHNF reissue in a heartbeat if VMP came out with their own remastered edition on 2LP. That thing never gets played
So much this. I personally prefer Lord Willin slightly more but they're both fantastic albums.

Back