Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Just streamed Tical and found it to be a bit boring. Since I did like it a lot when it came out, it's not going to be an easy swap decision.

If there's a bonus track (namely the hit version of "I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need to Get By"), it will make the decision easier.

Just streamed Tical and found it to be a bit boring. Since I did like it a lot when it came out, it's not going to be an easy swap decision.

If there's a bonus track (namely the hit version of "I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need to Get By"), it will make the decision easier.
Was this month supposed to have a bonus 7” with it? I vaguely remember something like that but I can’t say for sure. A 7” with Tical featuring that song would make sense though. It also might move me to buy the album but I don’t know if I truly want it that bad. Looks like it’s probably only going to be Jorge Ben for me and even that one is a stretch since I already have the Polysom reissue.

21 Southernplayalisticadilacmuzik records for sale on discogs. 4 from the same person. Gross.
That's what happens when your business model does not support those who support you. The next step is active members saying "Well if I can get it else place why do I even need to put up with your crap." and the end begins.

After a cursory check and vacuum clean it APPEARS my copy is clean and sounds good, and is dead flat.
giphy.gif

That VinceronLLC seller always has a shit ton of VMP product for sale on Amazon and Discogs.

How is it even possible to have that much product without some type of affiliation?

They also sell a lot of the poor VMP sellers for way under market price. Just an offshoot company for VMP to either clear inventory or markup hot sellers?

That VinceronLLC seller always has a shit ton of VMP product for sale on Amazon and Discogs.

How is it even possible to have that much product without some type of affiliation?

They also sell a lot of the poor VMP sellers for way under market price. Just an offshoot company for VMP to either clear inventory or markup hot sellers?
I saw this seller on reddit (with the same name) trying to clarify how many copies of SRT VMP was pressing.

The amount of Fiona Apple albums that seller has suggests some sort of funny business for sure, considering how much they are coveted.

Maybe he has multiple accounts?

Back