Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Tomorrow, or when?

Should hopefully have one next week, and then another shortly after. Got some in the pipeline. - storf

DSC_2952.original.jpg

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Yep, but this Boogarins is cool and flat. Will check the other one before I email in. Supposed to have Boogarins, OutKast and Experience Unlimited(replacement). I cancelled classics a few weeks back.

Did you get an email ahead of time telling you that you would not be getting it?

No, I never received the email, thought I would be one of the lucky ones but alas...

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
Basically the same thing happen to me last Thursday. I have been quite about it because this is becoming SOP with VMP. I did email them and was basically told they sent out an email informing the masses this would be the case. To which I pointed out I did not receive said email. I am still happy with the product but my patience is beginning to run thin and soon will not be able to support simple excuses for bad business practices.

I did email them and was basically told they sent out an email informing the masses this would be the case. To which I pointed out I did not receive said email.
Well I mean is it THEIR fault they didn't send the email to YOU?

-puts finger to ear

Wait, I'm... I'm being told, yes... yes it most fucking well IS their fault. My apologies for the initial confusion...

Back