Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I’m a little bit sad that Salt-N-Pepa’s “Very Necessary” will be the May Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM because like many others have said, it’s an album I can’t imagine putting on the turntable to spin 🥺🤷‍♂️

I know this is crazy to say, but I think Rick Ross and Salt-N-Pepa might be my two least favourite R&HH ROTM picks ever...🙁👎

I’m just really underwhelmed by these picks. Especially as these are ROTM’s. You know what I mean!? 😶
It's a let down. I was happy with ross because I like him, the album to me is very good, it was never pressed so alot of positives to go by...again for me. I still havent recieved it but I will spin that one quite a bit. SnP just no desire to own it. It can collect dust in my home if it likes

It's a let down. I was happy with ross because I like him, the album to me is very good, it was never pressed so alot of positives to go by...again for me. I still havent recieved it but I will spin that one quite a bit. SnP just no desire to own it. It can collect dust in my home if it likes
My swap reverted back to Rick Ross according to my account page. Super disappointing.

where does it say you can’t? It was in the swap options, paid for both copies full price.
I would ask for a refund if you really dont want the Rick Ross, I would ask for cash refund & credit too seeing as it's their fault then? I dont think its right for folk to order 2 copies of an ROTM on the first release if you get me? But their system allowed it so fair point

I would ask for a refund if you really dont want the Rick Ross, I would ask for cash refund & credit too seeing as it's their fault then? I dont think its right for folk to order 2 copies of an ROTM on the first release if you get me? But their system allowed it so fair point
I agree with your point, and if that would be the case their system should reflect that. However, it didn’t.

Missy's debut was an exclusive, and I think it was right before VMP added a RHH track.
I would love Missy Elliott‘s “Miss E...So Addictive” to be a R&HH ROTM!!! 🤞

Or even better, Bahamadia’s “Kollage”, Jean Grae’s “Jenius” or Megan Thee Stallion’s “Fever” as a R&HH ROTM if we’re talking about a woman based R&HH ROTM!

I’m a little bit sad that Salt-N-Pepa’s “Very Necessary” will be the May Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM because like many others have said, it’s an album I can’t imagine putting on the turntable to spin 🥺🤷‍♂️

I know this is crazy to say, but I think Rick Ross and Salt-N-Pepa might be my two least favourite R&HH ROTM picks ever...🙁👎

I’m just really underwhelmed by these picks. Especially as these are ROTM’s. You know what I mean!? 😶

This actually surprises me, that you would not care for the Salt-N-Pepa. I promise you won't be disappointed.
And, if you DON'T love it, I offer my house as a place to stay if you are ever in the states. We are an hour from NYC, so there's that :)

This actually surprises me, that you would not care for the Salt-N-Pepa. I promise you won't be disappointed.
And, if you DON'T love it, I offer my house as a place to stay if you are ever in the states. We are an hour from NYC, so there's that :)
OMG NO WAY!!! So I’m guessing you live in Philadelphia if you live an hour away from New York City!?!? 👀🙉😃

I’m not sure when I’ll be in the U.S., my instinct says the earliest I’ll go there will be 2023! But if we stay in touch, I’ll definitely you up! And I’m going to take you on a date to a nice rooftop in Manhattan and we can drink and enjoy those views! 👌

OMG NO WAY!!! So I’m guessing you live in Philadelphia if you live an hour away from New York City!?!? 👀🙉😃

I’m not sure when I’ll be in the U.S., my instinct says the earliest I’ll go there will be 2023! But if we stay in touch, I’ll definitely you up! And I’m going to take you on a date to a nice rooftop in Manhattan and we can drink and enjoy those views! 👌
Well I’m in Philly so we can all grab a cheessteak if you’re in town.

Well I’m in Philly so we can all grab a cheessteak if you’re in town.
Omg Really!?!?! That would be a dream come true for me! I know that sounds exaggerated but I think I would be living the dream if that happened! 💯

Philadelphia seems like an awesome city from what I’ve heard music and food wise, and some of my favourite musicians are from there, like Jill Scott, Bilal & Questlove! And Bahamadia is from there too! 💎

I’m so going to contact you if I ever go to the U.S.! Would love to take you out for a date too and you can choose the place I take you to 😁

Omg Really!?!?! That would be a dream come true for me! I know that sounds exaggerated but I think I would be living the dream if that happened! 💯

Philadelphia seems like an awesome city from what I’ve heard music and food wise, and some of my favourite musicians are from there, like Jill Scott, Bilal & Questlove! And Bahamadia is from there too! 💎

I’m so going to contact you if I ever go to the U.S.! Would love to take you out for a date too and you can choose the place I take you to 😁
That's the Nathan we all love

Back