Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I'm trying to figure out what the 3 on the right that aren't imani vol. 1 are? not sure i've ever actually seent a blackalicious cd before.

The orange one is The Craft, below them are a Black Keys CD and Bloc Party's Silent Alarm. On the upper left is Mos Def and Taking Kweli's Black Star.

Actually I got a copy last month because a member overseas sent me two copies so I could flatten both of them and send one back to him. Though I'm pretty sure they told him they were out of copies so god knows what the hell is going on here with all these copies in swaps... The usual I suppose...
I find it bizarre. I'm expecting some cancellations surely they cant have that many copies of a numbered ltd press available

Actually I got a copy last month because a member overseas sent me two copies so I could flatten both of them and send one back to him. Though I'm pretty sure they told him they were out of copies so god knows what the hell is going on here with all these copies in swaps... The usual I suppose...

that guy feels like an idiot now for sure

Man I could go for a clue right about now. We don't have any idea yet for next month's RHH do we?

I know it will never happen but I would love it if they dug up something like Unique's Die Hard album. Something that only like 3 copies of it are in existence but it does exist and nobody really knows about it. Would be better than their typical fair and show some range in the R&HH selection.. but again, we know that's never going to happen.

Back