Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Make You Feel That Way is one of my favorite rap songs of the past 20 years. So Blazing Arrow is a must.

I have a question, if I have a scheduled cancellation for a track coming up, will I still be able to get ROTM for that particular track this month, or would I have to renew for another month?

Blazing Arrow looks great.

1DDD9401_1920x.jpg

This is fucking awesome. I can almost forgive them for some of the past releases now.

They held back 1k copies of the 2k pressed until @Mather eventually got a flat (ish) one & now they can release them to the hounds 🤷🏻‍♂️
Actually I got a copy last month because a member overseas sent me two copies so I could flatten both of them and send one back to him. Though I'm pretty sure they told him they were out of copies so god knows what the hell is going on here with all these copies in swaps... The usual I suppose...

This is a bad look for VMP. Telling customers to hold off swaps, while also acknowledging that they weren't fast enough to change tracks before their FOMO tactics kicked off, and that if they hold off on pulling the trigger on some restocks as a secondary choice, that the MIGHT be able to grab the RHH...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200224-204456_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200224-204456_Instagram.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 59
Back