Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

So I played myself. I played myself real good.

I heard the essentials and r&hh and was like "Okay, what could possibly go wrong." I log onto my account at around 4 pm and hey, I see The Roots album on the Record of the Month page and I was like "cool." Sign up and get my pair of VMP hand cuffs and sub for 3 months.

I immediately get charged. "Hmmm thats strange, don't they charge the first of the month?" I ask myself in what I can assume is surprise. But should I really be surprised with VMP?

"Oh my re-up date is on the first of April?" I question myself all flabbergasted. "Shouldn't it be the first of May". I tell myself i'm wrong. "How could their new system that they implemented at a perfect time be wrong?"

Then I check if I can get the El-P album but its not letting me. Odd, but maybe its nothing I'm being silly. All I see is this.
View attachment 30658

Something not looking right their?

Meh its nothing.

I go to work, don't think about it. Get home and hey El-P is available. Sub to it and wait whats this?

View attachment 30659

So....I think I am getting Phrenology twice. I have one already in my order page.

I don't know whats happening. I hope i'm wrong and can get CS to do something. But they never respond so who the hell knows.
Did you ever get an answer on this? I put in a ticket on Tuesday and all I've gotten is a stupid "we haven't forgotten about you" auto-reply today.

Did you ever get an answer on this? I put in a ticket on Tuesday and all I've gotten is a stupid "we haven't forgotten about you" auto-reply today.
Got a message on friday. They fixed everything up. Won't be getting an extra copy of Phernology and they fixed the end date of my sub.

But noticed yesterday they switched my El-P to N.E.R.D. So back to the grindhouse I go.

Got a message on friday. They fixed everything up. Won't be getting an extra copy of Phernology and they fixed the end date of my sub.

But noticed yesterday they switched my El-P to N.E.R.D. So back to the grindhouse I go.
Ugh, hopefully I will get an answer. Glad they fixed part of yours I guess.

Yep, mines totally fucked too. Not shocked. All fine yesterday, 3 tracks showing proper albums. Today, Aretha, Bitte Orca and nothing for RHH.

Crucify me if you want but I'm not feeling this El-P album.

I like RTJ, but this album feels so gritty I don't see myself spinning it.

I'm 110% in on Phrenology, though.

Not sure what you mean by gritty, but I'm not a huge fan of RTJ, prefer this one to be honest, and even more than that would love a copy of funcrusher.

I've signed back up for all 3 these month, hopefully there will be something worthwhile in March & April.

So I played myself. I played myself real good.

I heard the essentials and r&hh and was like "Okay, what could possibly go wrong." I log onto my account at around 4 pm and hey, I see The Roots album on the Record of the Month page and I was like "cool." Sign up and get my pair of VMP hand cuffs and sub for 3 months.

I immediately get charged. "Hmmm thats strange, don't they charge the first of the month?" I ask myself in what I can assume is surprise. But should I really be surprised with VMP?

"Oh my re-up date is on the first of April?" I question myself all flabbergasted. "Shouldn't it be the first of May". I tell myself i'm wrong. "How could their new system that they implemented at a perfect time be wrong?"

Then I check if I can get the El-P album but its not letting me. Odd, but maybe its nothing I'm being silly. All I see is this.
View attachment 30658

Something not looking right their?

Meh its nothing.

I go to work, don't think about it. Get home and hey El-P is available. Sub to it and wait whats this?

View attachment 30659

So....I think I am getting Phrenology twice. I have one already in my order page.

I don't know whats happening. I hope i'm wrong and can get CS to do something. But they never respond so who the hell knows.
Thanks for posting this. I added phrenology, got charged once, but checking my account they have also added dirty projectors on a separate order which I have zero interest in. Wtf is going on there?

I'm still waiting on an answer to a complaint from early December for an order I placed in November....

I have the same issue, they changed my EL-P to N.E.R.D. ( which I wouldn't take if it were free) and Aretha to Herbie Hancock. Sent them a message, haven't heard back yet

@Mather I will take a Phrenology if you can still grab me one but I realize I'm probably late to the draw on that.
Hey man, I'm getting all three tracks this month so unfortunately I can't do anything for ya on that front. I would suspect there will be copies of this in store since it's the essentials pick... Lots of members will swap simply because it's rap. Sorry about that, if I had an open sub I would have grabbed you one for sure.

Thanks for posting this. I added phrenology, got charged once, but checking my account they have also added dirty projectors on a separate order which I have zero interest in. Wtf is going on there?
Looking at my account it looks like they’ve fixed my problems but not replied to me, so might be worth keeping checking

Back