Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I've kinda been just floating along accepting all of these R&HH releases for one reason or another. Finding the good in them. I'll do the same with Fly Or Die but if you really stop to think about it. The selections have been truly borderline awful for a long time 😂😂😂

I've kinda been just floating along accepting all of these R&HH releases for one reason or another. Finding the good in them. I'll do the same with Fly Or Die but if you really stop to think about it. The selections have been truly borderline awful for a long time 😂😂😂
Seriously. I just really wish there was another service that could fill the nice for RHH but I haven't been able to really find anything.

N.E.R.D. Fly or Die is the best! This is why I love VMP, I think I don't want something, but then I do! N.E.R.D. is so flirty and the bass is so sexy. Can't wait to have N.E.R.D. on bright neon green vinyl!!! (y) :love: :coffee:👻👋🤘🧜‍♀️🐼

I dunno with this lol I cant remember a single track from N.E.R.D. that wasnt trash.

@NathanRicaud tell me its good please PLEASE otherwise I am going to be lost on this one lol

The best thing about Fly Or Die is "She wants to move" the music video. Alesha dixon 🔥 in that. Now to anyone outside the UK & Ireland the question will be "Who Da Fuq Is Alesha Dixon" well she was the rapper in the uk female group misteeq, dated a so solid crew member for years and now is a talent judge on various shit reality tv contests but is still incredibly hot 🤷🏻‍♂️ I've just wrote the VMP Celebrities liner notes for him oh and it's on Japanese flag coloured pin wheel to match the inside of pharells poop chute because that's where this shit album came from

Back