Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

New hint for the RHH thread is pretty lame, just narrows it down to being released in the first half of 2019. Unfortunately that eliminates "May the Lord Watch" from the running. In looking at releases from the first half of 2019, there isn't really anything I would be excited for that hasn't already been released on vinyl, unless I am missing something.

My Ohbliv guess is still in the running! It had a limited vinyl release of like, 500 or something so I’d be stoked if it got a wider repress.

Anderson .Paak is amazing, and like SO SEXXXY, I can't believe you would call it disappointing.
He is supa, dupa SEXY!!! That’s why I’ve already got his records! 😉

But for me, he isn’t as sexy as Kevin Parker, Kali Uchis, D’Angelo, Vince Staples, Frank Ocean, Clarence Clarity, Megan Thee Stallion, SZA, Kendrick Lamar or JPEGMAFIA or FKA Twigs or SOPHIE or Lizzo or Neon Indian or Rosalìa! 😜

So..............he’s just whatever for me 💁‍♂️

My Ohbliv guess is still in the running! It had a limited vinyl release of like, 500 or something so I’d be stoked if it got a wider repress.

Ohbliv would actually be pretty dope, I really like his Baker's Dozen project. I think I would be the most excited for YBN Cordae since its one of my favorite projects this year and hasn't seen a vinyl release yet. I'll be honest, there aren't many albums from the first half of this year that I would want that haven't already been released on vinyl.

I think I would be the most excited for YBN Cordae since its one of my favorite projects this year and hasn't seen a vinyl release yet. I'll be honest, there aren't many albums from the first half of this year that I would want that haven't already been released on vinyl.

Same. First half kills YBN Cordae unfortunately since it came out in July. Looks like this is turning out to be a swap month for me.

We're probably not getting Billy woods

My guess is probably lizzo

Id love something a lot weirder (still waiting for Peggy), but this is vmp.. they are rarely experimental
Why don’t you think we are getting Billy Woods & Kenny Segal?!?!

VMP love that album!

I would be so happy if it was Lizzo even though I have it on vinyl!

Because it's too weird to appeal to vmps more and more safe audience

Like R&HH rarely does anything truly experimental
mmmmmm I hear you!!! You’re so right about that! They never do anything very left-field for R&HH

But I think it’s going to be Billy Woods & Kenny Segal because VMP are obsessed with that album!

Would be cool, but y’all don’t actually believe that two dudes trying to sell records for $50-$100 would sign off on a VMP release do you?

$111.11!!!!!
$777.77!!!!! lol jk

Idk, u never know! They took Kill Em All down before they all sold out....Maybe they're gonna move them as an exclusive to accompany the ROTM (Tuez-Le Tous) and start making money off normal priced records at larger quatities like Your Old Droog and now God Fahim are doing

$111.11!!!!!
$777.77!!!!! lol jk

Idk, u never know! They took Kill Em All down before they all sold out....Maybe they're gonna move them as an exclusive to accompany the ROTM (Tuez-Le Tous) and start making money off normal priced records at larger quatities like Your Old Droog and now God Fahim are doing
I think it's more likely that they'll wait until secondary market prices start going up for them and then sell them again at a higher price.

Back