Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Well, amber is most certainty not the color of your energy...
Hahaha, no.
I listen to Lithium on Sirius and any time 311 comes on it's an auto channel change to Rock the Bells unless some shit 80s hip hop is on. I used to be a huge fan of 311 too, it's just for me certain bands did not age well.

I'm pretty sure they're pumping out all of their albums recently. The latest press of this album is fantastic and no GZ noise is necessary.
I'm not even going to attempt to name their albums, I have all of them (except brackets and horsey one) and go by the album covers, but I think the latest one they put out was the one with the naked dudes running. I already had that one, but I did double dip to get fetus album and Takk (hey I CAN say an album name). Both are amazing.

Picks people haven’t thrown out yet that “fit”D-Plan’s Emergency & I seems up VMP’s alley. Classic album- 1999. Primal Scream- 1997, Bat For Lashes- Haunted Man- 2012. I have all of these but they could all use solid reissues.

I think XTRMNTR was January 2000. It is an absolutely superb album that every house should own regardless!

I'm pretty sure they're pumping out all of their albums recently. The latest press of this album is fantastic and no GZ noise is necessary.
You are correct, and I was lazy and didn't look. It looks like Ágætis Byrjun just came out this year with a Pallas pressing. Great album though. Definitely a favourite of mine from 1999.

You are correct, and I was lazy and didn't look. It looks like Ágætis Byrjun just came out this year with a Pallas pressing. Great album though. Definitely a favourite of mine from 1999.
If you can track down a copy it's definitely worth it. I had a previous pressing that had a locked grove on track 1 and did a jig when I saw they were rereleasing it.

EDIT: Also I think a 4k version of Heima is coming out soon and I could not be more excited.

Back