Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Guess me please: Essentials.

All 3 are "indie rock", Released in 1999, 2012, 1997
The nice thing about being a big fan of Indie/Alternate Rock I really doubt I will need to sign back up for anything listed here and if it is some rare gem, I think at this point I am comfortable enough with VMP history to realize that a wide non-exclusive pressing of whatever titles they choose will be likely coming down the pipe in another month or two.

At this point it's more relief than disappointment if they pick something I do not need because then don't get tempted to spend 60$ for an album
Oh yeah I haven't bought anything straight from them in years, I just wait till the discogs pricing goes down or find another member on reddit who took a blind buy on the music and doesn't like it.

I'd just like them to use their resources to make a good pressing. "Indie Rock" and these years have me intrigued. Listened to all this music 24/7 from the ages of 13-15. Gotta remind myself not to get invested.

Guess me please: Essentials.

All 3 are "indie rock", Released in 1999, 2012, 1997
My hope would be:

(1999) Jimmy Eat World - Clarity
(2012) Tame Impala - Lonerism or Chromatics - Kill for Love (Celebration Rock is my favorite of the year, but they did Japandroids way back in their first year and I already own it)
(1997) Blur/Yo La Tengo/Built to Spill would all be a-ok with me

My hope would be:

(2012) Tame Impala - Lonerism or Chromatics - Kill for Love (Celebration Rock is my favorite of the year, but they did Japandroids way back in their first year and I already own it)
I already own or do not desire everything listed here. I hope you are correct.

My hope would be:

I don't see VMP, or anyone like them, repressing any Italians Do it Better material. Johnny Jewel seems like he likes to keep all that stuff close to the chest and be the sole distributor of their music. And they do a good job in keeping it all in print in some cool color variant.

Didn't know they did Japandroids back in the day (Tho with the recent Sylan Esso repress/new pressing I don't know how much they care anymore)

I don't see VMP, or anyone like them, repressing any Italians Do it Better material. Johnny Jewel seems like he likes to keep all that stuff close to the chest and be the sole distributor of their music. And they do a good job in keeping it all in print in some cool color variant.

Didn't know they did Japandroids back in the day (Tho with the recent Sylan Esso repress/new pressing I don't know how much they care anymore)
I think it was prior to them doing exclusive pressings.

If at any point Sublime comes into the conversation I'm going to threaten to cancel my membership on general principle.

My hate for Sublime knows no bounds and I will burn any motherfucker to the ground playing it.
"Let it burn, wanna let it burn
Wanna let it burn, wanna wanna let it burnnnn!!!!"

I actually love Sublime a lot, but understand the hate they get. You couldn't get away from some of those songs back then, and even still today.

"Let it burn, wanna let it burn
Wanna let it burn, wanna wanna let it burnnnn!!!!"

I actually love Sublime a lot, but understand the hate they get. You couldn't get away from some of those songs back then, and even still today.
My brother in law would play them non stop. It got to the point where I started really analyzing their music and came to the conclusion that I must go back in time and stop them from forming.

We aren't prepared for when it's inevitably 311

white-wrap618-01.jpg

They had albums in '97 AND '99.

Back