Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Just for the record, and for those that are unaware. Bryan Adams confirmed that he is in fact singing about the sex act, and not the year 1969. Do with that information what you will...
Yeah, he said he’d had been like 5 or something during the summer of ‘69 so it wasn’t about the year. I still wanna know why he won’t allow his music to be listed in the All Music Guide database. He is hiding the the answers to questions that we do not yet know to ask.

Yeah, he said he’d had been like 5 or something during the summer of ‘69 so it wasn’t about the year. I still wanna know why he won’t allow his music to be listed in the All Music Guide database. He is hiding the the answers to questions that we do not yet know to ask.
I believe he got a bad review for something years ago and just banned them, but don't quote me on that...

I believe he got a bad review for something years ago and just banned them, but don't quote me on that...
It’s strange they would just acquiesce like that. I think there is more intrigue involved. I am fairly certain that others publications have given at least an LP or two less than stellar reviews.

Posting a niche opinion in a vinyl forum is like farting in an elevator, it's probably going to offend some people and travel a lot further than you intended.
I think we can all agree that Heaven is a top ten song like... ever.

I'm glad we've all been able to come together in agreement on this unimpeachable fact. Next topic.

A few years ago, Weyes Blood played a set at our local indie festival, which is called Sled Island. In between songs, she asked the crowd what Sled Island meant. Someone in the crowd said it was a "two word poem" (which is correct, they did a naming contest back when it started).

She then said: "Ahh yes. That's cool. Reminds me of my favourite two word poem of all time: Bryan...Adams..."

I think we can all agree that Heaven is a top ten song like... ever.

I'm glad we've all been able to come together in agreement on this unimpeachable fact. Next topic.
If nothing else Bryan has to be one of the greatest soundtrack artists of all time. Right up there with Sir Kenny Loggins himself
“Everything I do (I do It For You)”
“Have You Every Really Love A Woman”
that song he did with Sting and Rod Stewart for the Three Musketeers movie

...also my life.

Back