Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Ooh - please do. I was actually wondering when my subscription technically ends. It says that my next payment (annual sub) is due March 1 - does that mean if I cancel before that payment that my last record will be Phrenology? I have to admit that I really am digging the new Caroline Rose song and could handle having it for the regular $23 subscription price...but I won't be heartbroken if the Roots is my final VMP record.
Update - so, I actually reached out to VMP info to ask about this and already heard back (like, literally in a couple of minutes). Phrenology will be my last record. But I'm still interested if they'd let you extend by one month at your current rate...as I'm also a "valuable long time member."

Ooh - please do. I was actually wondering when my subscription technically ends. It says that my next payment (annual sub) is due March 1 - does that mean if I cancel before that payment that my last record will be Phrenology? I have to admit that I really am digging the new Caroline Rose song and could handle having it for the regular $23 subscription price...but I won't be heartbroken if the Roots is my final VMP record.
I heard back and they said they couldn't do it. According to them because I already cancelled my membership. Whatever, life goes on.

is it just me or does the superstar album cover kinda look like contrapoints

bad timing to remind people of contrapoints but i see a lot of the high production value and they do look kinda similar

Caroline Rose gonna need to roll out a few more singles if I’m gonna be in on this record.....otherwise this month is shaping up to be the weakest since I’ve joined. I’ll probably just swap for Caribou-Swim and hope April picks up.
I love the lead single but I'm with you, it's not much to go by right now.

Caroline Rose gonna need to roll out a few more singles if I’m gonna be in on this record.....otherwise this month is shaping up to be the weakest since I’ve joined. I’ll probably just swap for Caribou-Swim and hope April picks up.
You’re right I’d like to hear a few more before I commit, but the 1st single was pretty good. There are only a few left in swaps that I’m looking at and I doubt any are in danger, Makosa, Jorge Ben, Rosetta and Little Sims

I was grooving through disc 1, then disssssssssc two wassssssss sssshhrillll asssssssss fuck. It was also off-center a wee bit. Not sure if one was a result of the other...
I figure if one of the 3 tracks actually arrives in good shape and sounds good I'll be working with around the usual average of successful VMP orders... 33.33333333333

That's lucky. I'm still waiting on my order from March 2003.
I'm still waiting on mine from the SUMMER OF SIXTY NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_mo8y65Hs7J1qhzxm5o1_500.gif

Back